OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Allen Hurns (foot) said it is "still up in the air" if he is able to play against the Ravens.

Advice: "I’m feeling better," Hurns said. "If I’m able to go, I’m going to go. It will take a lot for me not to be out there." Hurns was in a walking boot earlier in the week, but he ditched that on Wednesday. Hurns has consistently played through nagging injuries all season, but this one sounds more serious. His status should come down to game time. Hurns will be a solid WR2 if he plays in a dream matchup with the Ravens.

Allen Hurns (foot) said it is "still up in the air" if he is able to play against the Ravens.

Advice: "I’m feeling better," Hurns said. "If I’m able to go, I’m going to go. It will take a lot for me not to be out there." Hurns was in a walking boot earlier in the week, but he ditched that on Wednesday. Hurns has consistently played through nagging injuries all season, but this one sounds more serious. His status should come down to game time. Hurns will be a solid WR2 if he plays in a dream matchup with the Ravens.

Looks like I'm rolling Martavis, Decker and Cooks this week. Hope Hurns sits so he can play next week when I need him since cooks and martavis are on bye.

Nah i wouldnt do that. Thats a whole lot of production for Edelman. DGB sounds like just a throw in and he hasnt done much all season/played. Cooks is up n down but at least he is seeing good share of targets weekly.

Would you feel comfortable starting DGB vs NE & NYJ? (Wk 13/14)

I wouldn't ever be starting DGB...

My starters would be

Brees/Big Ben
Gurley
McCoy
Julio
Sanders
Edelman
Gates/Eifert
Vikings D/ST
Josh Brown

DGB would be my #5 WR behind Decker on my bench.

Last edited:
just traded Tavon Austin for Jonathon Stewart. he has a surplus of RB's & i had a surplus of WR's

with Ingram on a bye next week i didn't feel comfortable playing Ryan Mathews.

Last edited:
Peyton Manning or Kirk Cousins?
I had this decision to make also.... went with Cousins 
ohwell.gif

I was between Cousins and Fitzpatrick this week (Rivers on bye). I think I'm going with Cousins because NO's secondary is atrocious and Fitz has to play the Bills with a thumb issue on his left hand

Last edited:
Pick 1.

Panthers @ Ten
Bengals vs. Hou

Pick 1. PPR.

James Jones vs. Det
Desean vs. NO
Tavon vs. Chi

ESPN PPR (1 POINT)

Pick 1 TE

Richard Rodgers vs DET

or