OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

That's a tough one.  I would roll with Bell before I went with Riddick.  He seems to be getting more touches in that backfield carrying wise.
Thanks for the help buddy!

Or should I risk it and roll Hillman instead of J. Bell?

whats up with james white? no one in my league put in a waiver for him. i picked him up easy. are people in my league sleepin on him or bolden a better pickup?

and is chris givens worth a flier since smith sr is out?

whats up with james white? no one in my league put in a waiver for him. i picked him up easy. are people in my league sleepin on him or bolden a better pickup?
and is chris givens worth a flier since smith sr is out?

Same happened to me. I don't think people want to deal with the headache of trying to figure out which RB Belicheck favors every week.

Thanks for the help buddy!

Or should I risk it and roll Hillman instead of J. Bell?
Like Ronnie Hillman?  If so I would definitely roll with him instead.  That detroit backfield is an absolute mess and I would avoid it at all costs until the new coordinator gets it figured out.

Same happened to me. I don't think people want to deal with the headache of trying to figure out which RB Belicheck favors every week.
This. White will probably get 1 point this week and 17 next week
laugh.gif

I'm a diehard Pats fan but I'd never draft one aside from 12, 87, 11.

I'm on dire need of a win this week too since I'm in 5th place so I'm in the thick of the playoff hunt :smh:

Other available RB's on the wire are:

Chris Thompson
McCluster
J. Bell
Powell
Sproles
Crowell
R. Jennings
A. Morris
Ellington
Chris Polk
Marcel Reece

I'm screwed :lol:

Id grab Crowell .. at least he only splits with 1 guys

Who's the better pick up Brandon LaFell or James White?

LaFell

No one wants White or Bolden because they know how the Pats are. For now, The only back worth grabbing from NE is Blount. Even with him its not a sure thing

12 team non-PPR

Current RBs -

DeAngelo Williams

Antonio Andrews

B Bolden

(Had Dion Lewis, just traded away Lacy)

Was offered to receive Forsett and CJ2K for Williams.

Thoughts?

12 team non-PPR

Current RBs -
DeAngelo Williams
Antonio Andrews
B Bolden
(Had Dion Lewis, just traded away Lacy)

Was offered to receive Forsett and CJ2K for Williams.

Thoughts?

Meh ... CJ2K has a favorable schedule but i like DWill more the CJ .Forsett is a FA next year at 30, Ravens are out of it, who knows it could be audition time for Buck Allen ROS

Id stay put

one guy in my league dropped Barnidge to pick up Davante Adams :stoneface:

knew i shouldn't have used my #2 priority :smh:

Eric Ebron or Richard Rodgers at TE? I have Gates on a bye this week. 12 team standard.

Lacy has been walking that fine line between being a bulldozing RB and just plain fat for a while now. This year it finally caught up to him :lol:

Im in a .5PPR league. 

Would anyone consider sitting AJ Green (vs Houston) for Lafell (vs NYG with Lewis done for the yr)

or Hurns (vs BAL)? I know play your studs but it looks like Dalton gonna spread the ball around again. 

Also, if L. Murray is out, who would you flex? Lafell,  or Hurns, ? 

Lastly, Watson vs WASH or Walker vs CAR as the TE?

Thanks again for the help fellas. 
Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom