OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

trade just went down, seems a lil fishy to me because of the teams' records but they swear it's not collusion:

L. Murray & Brown for Forsett & Cobb

yeah Antonio

sidenote: anyone have a winless team in their league? my friend is 0-9 & has scored 135+ the past 3 weeks :lol:

Thoughts on Jay Ajayi? Think the Dolphins get him a bunch of touches going forward since Lamar Miller is a free agent at the end of the year.

Thoughts on Jay Ajayi? Think the Dolphins get him a bunch of touches going forward since Lamar Miller is a free agent at the end of the year.

I picked him up last week when they activated him.
Dan Campbell wants to get him more touches. Ajayi was a beast in Boise State. If you're a Miller owner or wanna block the Miller owner, I'd pick him up. He looked great with the carries he got.

My thoughts are, if Dolphins are outta playoffs, they will maybe use Ajayi to see what they have in him and see if he can be the lead back if Miller leaves.

Pick two:

Brandon Lafell, Stefon Diggs, Jordan Matthews, Stevie Johnson

Last edited:
^Diggs is a must-play against David effin Amerson. And I'd ride Jordan Matt even against Grimes

Wanted to grab Jamison Crowder for a second stint on my team. Somebody else is going to get him cuz I'm last on the wire.

Did end up with Funchess. Hoping he can build on that career game last week because I've got Beckham and Cooks on bye week 11

this is my team in my main 14 team league

sorriest 7-2 team ever 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that Charles injury man 
tired.gif

Someone scooped RR and Gano off waivers before me :smh: but I did land DGB by dropping Inman. Funchess is still out there too.

Should I drop Matt Jones and pick up Bolden? He cleared waivers but White did not.

Nevermind. No sooner did I click post ^ did I refresh the Yahoo page and he was picked up the same minute :lol: .

Last edited:
Duke Johnson or Antonio Andrews for my flex?  PPR

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Andrews.

I was able to snag Starks AND Andrews off the waiver wire. i am in need of RB. DGB is avail but i dunno if i should pick him up too. I am sitting pretty good at WR.

pick 3 WR: (standard)

diggs

landry

antonio brown

mike evans

pick 1 TE (standard)

barnidge

eifert

pick 1 QB

palmer

carr

i need a qb...

i have eli manning but nervous about him with the pats...

free agents are
blake bortles
alex smith
ryan tannehill
tyrod taylor
matt stafford...

should i pick a qb up from free agency or just roll with eli manning...?

i need a qb...

i have eli manning but nervous about him with the pats...

free agents are
blake bortles
alex smith
ryan tannehill
tyrod taylor
matt stafford...

should i pick a qb up from free agency or just roll with eli manning...?
I'm starting Eli.

FLEX Mike Evans vs DAL or Charcadrick West vs DEN this week?? :nerd: (Standard)

I also have Yeldon vs BAL and Langford vs STL in the lineup this week as well, should I switch one for West? That matchup vs Denver kinda worries me.

A lot of panicking going on in my league this week. Matt Ryan, Lacy, and Kelce were all dropped. Thinking about scooping one of them...

I understand dropping fatboy Lacy, but Kelce and Ryan? Their production has been solid, especially Kelce.

:lol: This league is pretty competitive too so it surprised me. I'm last on the WW so hopefully one of them drops to me...

Back
Top Bottom