OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Picked up James White in two leagues, let's see how it goes.

Also picked up Tony Romo in two leagues in anticipation of his return.

Hey Guys, I was trying to make a trade for Alson Jefferey initially i offered DeMaryius Thomas and McFadden and he accept it, I took a little while to accept the trade offer so he withdrew it and he said wanted Ivory instead. I decline it but i want to ask you who do guys trust more moving forward Ivory or McFadden? The last three Games Ivory has been terrible plus i heard they've been stacking the box against him. The last three Games McFadden has looked pretty good behind that O-Line but his injury issues is a always factor.

Hey Guys, I was trying to make a trade for Alson Jefferey initially i offered DeMaryius Thomas and McFadden and he accept it, I took a little while to accept the trade offer so he withdrew it and he said wanted Ivory instead. I decline it but i want to ask you who do guys trust more moving forward Ivory or McFadden? The last three Games Ivory has been terrible plus i heard they've been stacking the box against him. The last three Games McFadden has looked pretty good behind that O-Line but his injury issues is a always factor.
Regardless of who you give up, that is a terrible trade for you.

Seriously though, that guy is being super greedy.  McFadden AND Thomas is way to much for Jeffrey.  If anything you should be getting a RB in return in that trade as well.

id offer a duke johnson type rb or just say screw him and target a different wr like edelman or someone w a better qb than peyton

Seriously though, that guy is being super greedy.  McFadden AND Thomas is way to much for Jeffrey.  If anything you should be getting a RB in return in that trade as well.

:lol: the guy turned down DMC and Thomas and countered with Ivory and Thomas

savage.

Waiver wire pick up for standard league...Ryan Mathews, Yeldon, Karlos Williams (I have McCoy), Duke Johnson or Antonio Andrews?

I'll be picking last.

Last edited:
Waiver wire pick up for standard league...Ryan Mathews, Yeldon, Karlos Williams (I have McCoy), Duke Johnson or Antonio Andrews?

I'll be picking last.

Did everyone in your league die? How are all those guys available?

Ok here's the thing I made that offer. But here's the issue in my league there's 2 RB 2 WR and 1 Flex. My RBs are Lamar Miller D Williams Ivory and McFadden. WR's are Demariyus Dez Edelman Cooper, Lafell and Adams. I can't start them all, last week I left a 100 points on the bench smh. The reason why I want to trade Demariyus is he's inconsistent one week he goes off next week gives five points. At this stage Peyton rather throw to Sanders. I'm just trying to get you guys input on the situation.

I'll be picking last.

Did everyone in your league die? How are all those guys available?
In my league, majority of folks are complacent. They don't trade or look in free agency and they wonder why I'm 9-0. I can't trade with them so all I play is FA.

Ok here's the thing I made that offer. But here's the issue in my league there's 2 RB 2 WR and 1 Flex. My RBs are Lamar Miller D Williams Ivory and McFadden. WR's are Demariyus Dez Edelman Cooper, Lafell and Adams. I can't start them all, last week I left a 100 points on the bench smh. The reason why I want to trade Demariyus is he's inconsistent one week he goes off next week gives five points. At this stage Peyton rather throw to Sanders. I'm just trying to get you guys input on the situation.
If you are going to give up that much go for Julio or AB and see if you can get a semi-decent RB in return.  There is no sense in giving up that much just to give that much up.

RB- Ivory vs Bills tomorrow or Duke @ Steelers?

Flex- Duke @ Steelers, Aiken vs Jags or DGB vs Panthers?

*Full-point PPR*

Who should I pick up for as an RB this week as I need to pick one up because of the byes this week. .5 PPR league

Riddick vs Lions

Sims vs Cowboys

or any other suggestions you guys have?

who else is available?
I'm on dire need of a win this week too since I'm in 5th place so I'm in the thick of the playoff hunt
mean.gif

Other available RB's on the wire are:

Chris Thompson

McCluster

J. Bell

Powell

Sproles

Crowell

R. Jennings

A. Morris

Ellington

Chris Polk

Marcel Reece

I'm screwed
laugh.gif

I'm on dire need of a win this week too since I'm in 5th place so I'm in the thick of the playoff hunt
mean.gif

Other available RB's on the wire are:

Chris Thompson

McCluster

J. Bell

Powell

Sproles

Crowell

R. Jennings

A. Morris

Ellington

Chris Polk

Marcel Reece

I'm screwed
laugh.gif
That's a tough one.  I would roll with Bell before I went with Riddick.  He seems to be getting more touches in that backfield carrying wise.

Back
Top Bottom