OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Oh, I def agree with you.

Briles's situation - if it turns out to be as bad as what people are speculating - is more like Paterno's.
Yeah, it's not in the same galaxy as Tressel...

Briles was out here getting his Bud Kilmer on like he has dating back to when he was dumping steroids in kids cereal bowls at Stephenville High...

Are SC and UCLA recruiting DJ Johnson at all? Miami leads for him too.

He has offers from both schools but he's a project and it's hard to tell who (outside of QB) SC is really on right now. We have two elite 4 star commit DBs who are complaining they haven't heard from the coaches in months (one decommitted.)

I don't think SC is recruiting him hard, but I believe Ole Miss and UCLA are. You sure Miami leads?

Are SC and UCLA recruiting DJ Johnson at all? Miami leads for him too.

He has offers from both schools but he's a project and it's hard to tell who (outside of QB) SC is really on right now. We have two elite 4 star commit DBs who are complaining they haven't heard from the coaches in months (one decommitted.)

I don't think SC is recruiting him hard, but I believe Ole Miss and UCLA are. You sure Miami leads?

https://www.canesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=99193&page=1

Sounds like it. We'll see what happens, though.

Is Bennett and Lil Briles still going to be on the staff for this season?
 Jessica Luther ‏@scATX  3h3 hours ago
"the remainder of Baylor's coaching staff are expected to stay intact for the 2016 season."
Stidham announced on IG that he's staying.  Kind of surprised considering he still has a RS he can burn. 

Am I supposed to believe that Art Briles was the only coach with knowledge of this? Baylor is playing themselves for fools. They cant allow Lil Briles and the rest of the staff to remain. Hope the NCAA comes down hard on that school. They apparently didnt learn from the murder.

Just goes to show that they dont really care about the victims. Doing everything in their power to still try and salvage a good football season.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Josh Kendall ‏@JoshatTheState  21m21 minutes ago
Skai Moore will have surgery Friday to repair disc in his neck and will miss the 2016 season.

Josh Kendall ‏@JoshatTheState  19m19 minutes ago
Skai Moore's neck injury never healed like Gamecocks hoped. He will redshirt this year and play in 2017. Full recovery expected.

CBS Sports PR ‏@CBSSportsGang  4m4 minutes ago
Verne Lundquist steps down from SEC ON CBS following 2016 season. Brad Nessler to succeed Lundquist starting in 2017 http://bit.ly/1XMBIYk 

CBS Sports PR ‏@CBSSportsGang  5m5 minutes ago
Lundquist to continue at CBS Sports calling college basketball, NCAA Tournament and Golf
frown.gif

GatorCountry.com ‏@GatorCountry  11m11 minutes ago
No update on Antonio Callaway. Jim McElwain says Callaway is not taking Summer A classes.​

I'll do the honors.
Coach Harbaugh
Coach Harbaugh‏ @CoachJim4UM

"Amazing" to me- Alabama broke NCAA rules & now their HC is lecturing us on the possibility of rules being broken at camps. Truly "amazing."
May 31, 2016, 8:17:13 PM

Last edited:
@Trelvis Tha Thrilla
 you think Sawyer is the guy for TCU this season?  Joe Tess was talking him up during a ep of The Audible.

TCU doesn't open their spring practices to the public besides their final scrimmage which even that isn't much to go by, so its hard to say because I haven't seen a lot, but I have heard that Sawyer has looked better than Hill. On the flip side, I also heard Hill looked really good running the scout team in practice last season, so... take that for what its worth.

I was just expecting Hill to win the job, but Tess and a couple others have mentioned how good Sawyer looks so it will be interesting. I could see both of them getting playing time in those early games though.

Back
Top Bottom