OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Pac 12 Network... :smh:

Good idea, piss poor execution.

Not everybody has it, and the 730pm-8:00pm (10:30pm-11:00pm EST), is great for the conference :rolleyes

Josh Rosen spoke out against the UCLA deal and mocked "amateur athletics" and the NCAA.

I agree with him. Iron man won't because he's a republican.

730-8pm kick offs are brutal for the players, viewers and people who attend games. The latest game needs to be 6-630. I remember some games won't even end till 1030pm or later on a Saturday night. Ain't no one got time for that.

And its crazy these kids won't see a penny off that multi million dollar deal :smh:

Last edited:
Josh Rosen spoke out against the UCLA deal and mocked "amateur athletics" and the NCAA.

I agree with him. Iron man won't because he's a republican.

:lol:

I think a player of Rosen's caliber should be paid and should be allowed to seek "endorsements". If the school uses you for a poster, schedule, ad, etc, then they should be rightfully compensated.

That being said, Johnny third string, should be happy with his Scholarship and stipend money.

That being said, Rosen is still a douche, complaining about money when his *** was born with a silver spoon.

Isn't that the point tho? Have someone who doesn't need the money actually stand up for folks who actually could use it.

Isn't that the point tho? Have someone who doesn't need the money actually stand up for folks who actually could use it.
Exactly.

The current NCAA rules and regulations were formed in an era BEFORE the current humongous TV and media revenue streams. The rules were written when there weren't billions to go around, and now that there are they fight to keep things the way they've been for 50 years because of greed.

College revenue sports are a free minor league system for the NFL and NBA. Everyone knows it. No one hides it. Fans just don't want to admit it because it forces them to really consider what they're watching and what they're condoning: the mass exploitation of indigent youth.

Last edited:
Brett McMurphy
Brett McMurphy‏ @McMurphyESPN

Baylor dismisses coach Art Briles, source told @ESPN. Briles informed players via text, source said. Announcement expected at noon ET

:wow:

Last edited:

Usually, yes, but in this situation it's unnecessary. Players have a lot of power, they need to sit out.

What shatters a collective bargaining agreement... a strike.

These kids keep suiting up and playing. It doesn't help that they are not united.

Rosen posting... not helping. He should stick to posting pictures of his dorm room hot tub shenanigans.

If players want to get paid, they need to take action, cause words don't mean ****.

Cant believe Baylor is actually doing it. Props to them because I didnt think they would do it.

Art had to go, but I don't know why Baylor cares so much... That entire athletic program is dirty as hell... Never liked Harbaugh bringing him on campus but not my choice

Art had to go, but I don't know why Baylor cares so much... That entire athletic program is dirty as hell... Never liked Harbaugh bringing him on campus but not my choice
they couldnt just stand back and not do anything man. 

Now you have to wonder will anybody prominent take the Baylor job and will Briles ever get a P5 job again
In this country and that sport a man that successful will always receive a job. Will take some time and some public statements first.

Whole story is just dirty all around, wow.

Back
Top Bottom