OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

New Pitt uniforms

Supposedly Pitt is going to rock these this season too

The script is back 
pimp.gif

Its absurd. This isnt about paying players or changing some grades or failing a drug test. Peoples lives are being ruined in Waco and apparently nobody at the school or any of their alumni care. Its mind blowing. How Briles, the AD, and everyone else still have jobs is amazing.

It's because no one cares about Baylor and/or Waco lol

I wouldn't say no one cares. There's been talk of closed door discussions on firing the coaching staff to get away from this. I don't know how that alone would solve this, when it's a culture/administrative issue on a much larger scale. Maybe if they fire everyone, including the police force.

Coaches have been fired and disciplined for way less :lol:

We don't know what's gone on behind closed doors, but this should result in an automatic firing if Briles had any idea this was going on.

Brides should have been fired already along with anyone else involved if the condoning and covering up of all of this. But realistically? He prob doesn't lose his job unless they can prove he had actual knowledge and worked to bury the incidents.

Sam Darnold's out here catching bodies
laugh.gif

Rivals Insider saying Tua and Tate didn't want that fade. He already took out Ricky Town and now there's a lot of concern Max may transfer if he doesn't outright win the job by late August.

Chubb's scar
 Mike Casazza ‏@mikecasazza  4h4 hours ago
Charleston Gazette-Mail has learned QB Will Grier is eligible for 2017 opener provided he maintains eligibility requirements.

laugh.gif

Rivals Insider saying Tua and Tate didn't want that fade. He already took out Ricky Town and now there's a lot of concern Max may transfer if he doesn't outright win the job by late August.
Bookmarked for later. Don't disappear on us again this year.
i was around all last year.

if Matt carrol didnt "scare off" tate and tui why would a RS QB do it? you love reading that message board trash and come posting it here. 

laugh.gif

Bookmarked for later. Don't disappear on us again this year.
i was around all last year.

if Matt carrol didnt "scare off" tate and tui why would a RS QB do it? you love reading that message board trash and come posting it here. 
dempsey-face-9-11-12.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tua went to Bama to recruit for 'SC
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

In my defense, Matt Corral was the one who made the Asante Samuel in a video interview. Not the trash message boards Big Mike tries to act like he doesn't read.

In re: Tate and Tua. That's not message board fodder either. A Rivals dude said that. Don't forget this came out a few weeks ago:

ChztXIYWwAAjez3.jpg

tl;dr: hush Michael.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom