OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

If Robison does get booted, would it even be worth it from his POV to play a year at an FCS school like Jax or McNesse St?

If Robison does get booted, would it even be worth it from his POV to play a year at an FCS school like Jax or McNesse St?
Would be in his best interest...if he's kicked off Bama he gotta show the scouts he can stay outta trouble for another season, even if he hasn't done much before this

The reason I asked is because he already has two seasons worth of tape, but you're right it would probably be easier for him to stay out of trouble at McNeese or Jax, than to stay in Monroe until pre-draft time. 

REC will make this all go away somehow tho...

It's Fox Sports, for some reason 11W tweeted out Fox News. 

I'm hoping Speilman gets the majority of the Lions games this season.  
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
 If Joey Galloway replaces his spot. 

Last edited:
Former Michigan WR Brian Cole is going to be playing this season at East Miss CC.  

He's still rocking Michigan gear around Sag, so maybe he's hoping he can get another chance?

I think he was playing safety before he was booted. I doubt he'll be back but you never know, especially with Harbaugh running things.

So why does no one care about what's going on at Baylor? :lol:

Its absurd. This isnt about paying players or changing some grades or failing a drug test. Peoples lives are being ruined in Waco and apparently nobody at the school or any of their alumni care. Its mind blowing. How Briles, the AD, and everyone else still have jobs is amazing.

Davis Webb is transferring to Cal
Meaning Tate probably isn't going there.

Does he have 1 or 2 years left?

Colorado's offensive coordinator Darrin Chiaverini took the high road. A lot of people could learn from that:

Ciw_FsAUYAA9xAW.jpg

@CoachChev6

College Football is about young people. Let's not forget that as coaches and fans!

Last edited:

So why does no one care about what's going on at Baylor?
laugh.gif
Its absurd. This isnt about paying players or changing some grades or failing a drug test. Peoples lives are being ruined in Waco and apparently nobody at the school or any of their alumni care. Its mind blowing. How Briles, the AD, and everyone else still have jobs is amazing.
I wouldn't say no one cares. There's been talk of closed door discussions on firing the coaching staff to get away from this. I don't know how that alone would solve this, when it's a culture/administrative issue on a much larger scale. Maybe if they fire everyone, including the police force.

Back
Top Bottom