OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

What does he coach

Or is he just like a Recruting coordinator or one of those random coaches that Bama has lol

Last edited:
What does he coach

Or is he just like a Recruting coordinator or one of those random coaches that Bama has lol
he's essentially supporting staff , richt wants to deepen the roster on staff similar to georgia .

he was hired for the same position he held at Michigan so I presume he could be richts answer to the camps Harbrough been holding in Florida

Last edited:
Ohio State will hold a satellite camp on the campus of Jacksonville University in early June.

Frank Frangie of 1010XL Radio in Jacksonville reported the news Tuesday afternoon.

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh is bringing his team to Florida for a week during spring practice — drawing the ire of SEC commissioner Greg Sankey — but Ohio State’s camp is different; it is for prospects, not current college players.

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer is one of the more aggressive recruiters in the nation, and this is an example. Meyer, of course, had great success at Florida, winning two national titles in his six seasons as coach of the Gators. He also won the 2014 national title with the Buckeyes.

Earlier this month, Ohio State signed four prospects who played high school ball in Florida, though two were not Florida natives but rather attended IMG Academy in Bradenton. Coincidentally, Michigan is spending its week in Florida at IMG.

(Feature photo by RICH OSENTOSKI/USA TODAY SPORTS)

Nick Baumgardner ‏@nickbaumgardner  4h4 hours ago
Harbaugh said Mason Cole will get work at center right away when spring starts. Peppers is full go.

Khalid Hill is going to work at fullback. Zach Gentry will stay at TE

Harbaugh said Mason Cole will get work at center right away when spring starts. Peppers is full go.

Khalid Hill is going to work at fullback. Zach Gentry will stay at TE
Damn, Gentry already done at QB. I'm guessing Khalid will be purely blocking. He can't run like Houma. He likes contact, but I'm not sure how well he moves.

Damn, Gentry already done at QB. I'm guessing Khalid will be purely blocking. He can't run like Houma. He likes contact, but I'm not sure how well he moves.
I'm guessing they are going to use him a lot like those old school WCO FB's.  Think Stanley Havili

Hill's got some talent as a receiver. 

Strong
laugh.gif

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) — An attorney for University of Louisville trustee Jonathan Blue has asked a judge to compel Texas football coach Charlie Strong, the former Louisville coach, to testify in Blue’s divorce case with wife Tracy Blue.

Strong is a “critical witness” to Tracy Blue’s “repeated behavior and activities that are inconsistent with being a role model and responsible caretaker” for the couple’s two teen daughters, according to a motion filed Feb. 19 in Oldham Family Court by Jonathan Blue’s attorney, Ann Oldfather.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/31273057/...o-testify-in-louisville-trustees-divorce-case

Something in the water in Louisville :smh

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) — An attorney for University of Louisville trustee Jonathan Blue has asked a judge to compel Texas football coach Charlie Strong, the former Louisville coach, to testify in Blue’s divorce case with wife Tracy Blue.

Strong is a “critical witness” to Tracy Blue’s “repeated behavior and activities that are inconsistent with being a role model and responsible caretaker” for the couple’s two teen daughters, according to a motion filed Feb. 19 in Oldham Family Court by Jonathan Blue’s attorney, Ann Oldfather.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/31273057/...o-testify-in-louisville-trustees-divorce-case

Something in the water in Louisville :smh

The accusation seems to be nonsense to keep the woman from getting half in the divorce but still here's a pic anyway:

CbsKE18UEAAuKkw.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom