OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

That should have been the case in the first place. And from what I understand, that video is VERY ugly. Wouldn't be surprised if OU makes a move on Mixon after its released. Well, provided that the news outlets pick up on it.
don't they already know what happened tho? why would they kick him off the team now? 

don't they already know what happened tho? why would they kick him off the team now? 

Yea I didn't get this with Ray Rice either. As if a crime should be punished more severely if it was witnessed/caught on video? :lol: like what did you think happened when he said he punched her in the face, what was unclear about that? :lol:

I remember hearing the Mixon incident was pretty bad and was surprised he wasn't kicked off the team. But at this point he already sat out a year and came back; you can't reverse course on your punishment just cus the video goes public.

"I trust Butch Jones implicitly," Hart said Thursday during a news conference in Knoxville, Tennessee. "I know who he is and what his work ethic is. I know how he has represented this university."
This is like the most tepid endorsement possible. Implicitly trust him? What does his work ethic have to do with the allegations? 

Yea I didn't get this with Ray Rice either. As if a crime should be punished more severely if it was witnessed/caught on video? :lol: like what did you think happened when he said he punched her in the face, what was unclear about that? :lol:

I remember hearing the Mixon incident was pretty bad and was surprised he wasn't kicked off the team. But at this point he already sat out a year and came back; you can't reverse course on your punishment just cus the video goes public.

You surely can. Might not be right, but they can. And if the video is as bad as is being rumored and the national press takes a hold of it, OU will have to determine if they want to continually fight the bad press.

There's just something extra that comes with seeing the action take place and hearing of it.

Yeah sucks that Gayot is leaving but they weren't going to clear him with that previous neck injury he suffered towards the end of the year...our 3 freshman linebackers will be getting all the PT they can handle this year. Quality depth there is beyond putrid

Yea, there's talent there with the best 6 guys. Problem is that we have no idea what we have with Perry, McCray, Gordinier, and King, and the other 3 are freshmen. At least they're EEs. 

@AP_Top25 IMG academy coach: Tennesseee makes 'unprecedented' move and offers scholarships to 20 football players apne.ws/1LLhUwd #Vols

:lol: Anything to distract me from Michigan having the worst 2 pt FG defense in the B1G in bball. Rutgers is even better than them. RUTGERS!

Anyone want to predict who will be the guy on their team that gets ridiculous hype during spring/fall camp but never performs up to it or even sees the field?

Last edited:
Are we basing this off of a practice on Feb 29???
laugh.gif
 yeah

Brown's D's at BC did feature a STAR type though, which Peppers skill set would fit. 

laugh.gif
Anything to distract me from Michigan having the worst 2 pt FG defense in the B1G in bball. Rutgers is even better than them. RUTGERS!

Anyone want to predict who will be the guy on their team that gets ridiculous hype during spring/fall camp but never performs up to it or even sees the field?
Chase Winovich 

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL  19h19 hours ago
As it stands now, Baylor forward Rico Gathers plans to play TE at Baylor next season rather than try NFL. Smart move by Gathers.
I'd like to see Shaq Goodwin give football a shot next season. 

Last edited:
Was Hackenburg as bad as his play indicated, or was a lot of it the situation he was in?

I always liked the dude and feel like he could be a solid 4th or 5th round steal. Wouldn't mind my Rams taking a chance on him if we don't trade up for a chance at someone like Goff or Went.

Back
Top Bottom