OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

How dare you.

it was the first thing I thought of haha

big time QBs usually have big time egos that need satisfying. I'm trying to remember the last time a big QB prospect (coming out of HS) went to a school and stayed there for three-four years and was highly successful

Nothing about a HS QB says "Elite" to me... And the good thing is OKorn should be the QB for the next two years so these two can wait with Gentry

Also, Notre Dame starting RT Steve Elmer is choosing not to play football anymore... Graduated in 3 years and no desire to play in the NFL.

Last edited:
Is Gentry going to play QB ever? Guessing that the spring will be big for him.
Yep

Rivals or Scout reported a couple of weeks ago that they expected him to be the backup this season, not sure how legit that is though considering he has already bounced back and forth from QB and TE. 

Taysom Trill is staying at BYU 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Demetris Robertson about to take the SAT again to try and get into Stanford. Sounds like he'll be a Domer if he can't get in.

And Canes are trying to bring in JC Jackson. Definite need after missing on Byrd. Probably even an upgrade.

Damn UTk... Not a good look these past couple weeks... But I'm glad Sankey is keep his eye on the bigger issues ie Satellite Camps, Spring Practices and the work load on student athletes

Greg Jackson is leaving to coach safeties for the Cowboys. I think that's the third coach to leave off of Harbaughs staff.

If it did have to do with a gun and that's the main cause he'll have to find a school who will let him enroll this far into the school year.

Back
Top Bottom