OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Mike Kuchar ‏@MikekKuchar  31m31 minutes ago
Henderson State DB coach Matt Gordon tells DB's to read "down elbow" of Q for give/pull in RPO game.HSU led country with 29 picks.@XandOLabs

The Miami Herald reported Wednesday that Devin Bush Sr. -- head coach of Flanagan High School in Pembroke Pines, Florida and father of Michigan freshman linebacker Devin Bush Jr. -- is "on the verge" of taking a position with Jim Harbaugh's staff.

Bush told the paper that he's not in current communication with the school and said it's "hearsay" that there may be a job for him.

Harbaugh :lol: :pimp:

Michigan gon be on probation soon too. Can't give errbody a job. Also rumors of Harbaugh sliding in DMs impermissibly.

How come michigan hiring all these recruits coaches , as if the opportunity of graduating and being becoming a "Michigan Man" isn't enough to sell itself .

And you surely wouldn't want a highly qualified and accomplished coach from Florida to help sell that message in the state.

Harbaugh is making smart and legal decisions.

More power to him.

Unless he & Bush steals SSIII. Then all bets are off. Reporting them to the NCAA

Last edited:

Michigan gon be on probation soon too. Can't give errbody a job. Also rumors of Harbaugh sliding in DMs impermissibly.
Yeah right he walks on water. Hater.
laugh.gif
 That hurt. 

Why can't he keep offering these cats jobs??? Bama has a HUGE staff of support staff for their football team... Jim wants the exact same thing... I have a feeling his summer camp tour is going to be a little ridiculous with the number of stops... 20+???

USC has the full court press in Louisville AD Tom Jurich. Interviewed and offered him.

Yea, Jurich already shot that down.

"I am not going to (USC)," Jurich told WLKY. "People say what they want because I'm from there. ... I'm staying right where I am."

BGSU WR Gehrig Dieter is transferring to Bama as a GT.  Was a perimeter guy for BGSU, but will probably end up filling that Mulaney role. 

Tim Shoemaker ‏@TimShoemaker  Feb 3
Urban Meyer confirmed on radio appearance wide receiver Corey Smith has been granted a sixth year of eligibility by the NCAA.
 Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN  14h14 hours ago
USF co-OC/OL coach Danny Hope resigns position for family reasons

Back
Top Bottom