OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Ehh. Khalil Tate took a secret unannounced official visit to USC with 'Wole that pissed Zona coaches off. But it looks like he's sticking with the Wildcats. Gonna be their starting QB sooner than later.

So one kid.

And USC was able to get him in for a secret visit

Serra gon' Serra

CWb4bGUUsAIoP1n.jpg:large
my go to tweet is "(insert recruit) is the next (insert hurricane legend) "

Regardless of accuracy :pimp:

Last edited:
How good is Phil Snow as a defensive coordinator?

Dave Aranda's looking like the front runner but Snow's name has come up as well as Dewayne Walker's.

Temple's defenses have impressed me the last two years but I can't tell if they're a product of their conference or impeccably coached and disciplined.

Last edited:
Thomas Brown as Co-OC with...Richt? lulz

UGA football this month in a picture

d12vNtDISiQelEWxsIow_image.jpeg
school me on thomas

Hard worker and great recruiter

Played with Knowshon
3yrs in NFL
1yr at Chattanooga as RB coach
1yr at Marshall as RB coach
1yr at Wisconsin as RB coach (Melvin Gordon Sr yr)
1yr at UGA as RB coach
Miami OC

Pretty much it lol he's only 29 years old

@McMurphyESPN: Miami DL Courtel Jenkins, who started 7 games, ruled academically ineligible for Sun Bowl, sent back home

Saw that McCaffrey won the AP player of the year.

The last time the AP player of the year was not the Heisman winner was 2009. That season, Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was the AP voter's choice, while the Heisman went to Alabama running back Mark Ingram. It is the fifth time overall that the Heisman winner and AP player of the year went to different players.

Last edited:
that's Dallas Crawford, Tyree Brady suspended again, that's gotta be 3rd or 4th time he's been suspended this season. 
Lol, I know it's Dallas Crawford.  I'm saying that since Jamal Carter is suspended, DC is going to be on the field TOO MUCH for any Hurricanes fans liking. We have to deal with that....

Lol, I know it's Dallas Crawford.  I'm saying that since Jamal Carter is suspended, DC is going to be on the field TOO MUCH for any Hurricanes fans liking. We have to deal with that....

Hopefully the last time we have to deal with D2 level Safety play..from Highsmith to Fentress to Crawford :x

He should've stayed at RB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom