OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I wonder how bad it could have gotten if Duke didn't get some of those guys there
laugh.gif

Nah, we good. No need to wornder about the "what if's" under the Golden era anymore.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
What that Miami staff looking like??

No idea outside of Lily, Rocker and BMac. Rumors now that Lily might not come because it's expensive to live there?

Lots of names being floated around defensively. Willie Martinez, Corey Raymond, Michael Barrow.

Rocker?! Oh heeeeell naw, where you see/hear y'all getting Rocker at

Rocker has been consistently mentioned since CMR was hired. Don't think he's been recruiting under Pruitt. BMac, Lily and Rocker were the only ones who showed at whatever event that was that Richt came back for. Everyone else was recruiting.

Rocker, Lilly & BMac are the only ones that showed because they are the only ones still around from the old staff that haven't been hired away/retained officially. Sherrer (OLB) and Brown (RBs) have been the only ones recruiting since we hired Kirby. Hope we keep Rocker, every DLineman in Georgia wants to play for him and he brings that nastiness out of his players

Yea, I think that not recruiting and not being officially retained at this point is a big sign that he won't be back :lol:

Actually sounds like Muschamp is trying to bring in BMac and Rocker as well.

Nah I think Kirby was waiting to speak with whoever he's about to hire for DC first, reports out now that Rocker is being retained so I'm thinking we should know something on our DC soon

Thomas Brown and Mike Hartley to Miami. BMac weighing USCe and Miami offers.

And Pete Lembo to Maryland. Durkin putting together a staff with 3 former HCs on it.

Last edited:
How is Durkin doing that you think? I think the tools are there and have been there for that program to flourish in the Big Ten once utilized, but is it just that 'now' ... somebody's at the top who others will invest in, and Randy Edsall was not that?

Also:

@LombardiESPN: Stanford’s Christian McCaffrey named the AP player of the year. He’s the first non-Heisman Trophy winner to earn this honor in 6 years.

No paperwork in, and it's not official, but Wole Betiku to USC is probably getting announced on 12/24.

Jamal Carter suspended for the bowl game

Can't wait for more of this!
mean.gif

Thank god he's a senior...

Last edited:
I mean Richt is calling the plays and working with QBs. Pretty sure there will be 2 Co-OCs. Sounds like the title was used to draw him away in addition to salary.

No paperwork in, and it's not official, but Wole Betiku to USC is probably getting announced on 12/24.
Serra gon' Serra
Ehh. Khalil Tate took a secret unannounced official visit to USC with 'Wole that pissed Zona coaches off. But it looks like he's sticking with the Wildcats. Gonna be their starting QB sooner than later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom