OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I just don't think OU is a place that suits him well, but we'll see I guess. Thought he'd check out Oregon, but really, I thought he was gonna go to Texas.

Oregon has a chance to win the CFB title belt for the first time when it faces TCU

They are 0-11-1 in title games.

Their last match was in the 2010 championship game against Auburn.

http://collegefootballbelt.com

"The belt is held by the team that beat the last team with t. Think WWE Championship belt. Collegefootballbelt.com. So since TCU beat the previous belt holder (Baylor) on November 27th, they hold the belt. They defend the belt every game they play. So say Oregon wins on January 2nd, they are the new belt holders until they lose, then the team that beats them is the belt holder and so on."

h/t reddit

Last edited:

Dre what up my dude. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
You already know, same to you
pimp.gif

Happy Holidays to all the NT CFB fam
pimp.gif
Dre where in NYC do you hoop? Weather's still nice so I may have to show up to the court and give you this work wearing an Olajuwon University of Houston jersey.

Last edited:
UGA gonna be on probation in 2 years [emoji]128514[/emoji]
samething i was about to type 
roll.gif

I just don't think OU is a place that suits him well, but we'll see I guess. Thought he'd check out Oregon, but really, I thought he was gonna go to Texas.
eyes.gif
 his style of play fits well in a fast pace open offense, how does he not fit well at OU. its not like OU has had a hard time developing QB's over the years.

samething i was about to type 
roll.gif

eyes.gif
 his style of play fits well in a fast pace open offense, how does he not fit well at OU. its not like OU has had a hard time developing QB's over the years.
Can Lupoi call defenses? I wonder if Smart is just giving him the title for the recruiting boost and he'll still be doing all the defensive play calling himself.

And, I'll just say it for funk: "because he was supposed to come to my school!"

Last edited:
Smart wanted to hire a young DC to mold them so it would make sense for that guy to be a great recruiter.

Who did Lupoi land that was a big time prospect while at Bama? I know that he was the bag man at UDub

Dre where in NYC do you hoop? Weather's still nice so I may have to show up to the court and give you this work wearing an Olajuwon University of Houston jersey.

I don't live in NYC beloved.

But last time I was up there I hooped by @ the courts by the westside hwy

Also hooped @ BBP w/ dacomeup dacomeup before he dipped

Mr. Football Talk ‏@Mr_FootballTalk  6h6 hours ago
Lots of smoke and intentional leaks for raises regarding #UGA DC hire. See: Mike Sanford, Jr. situation. #ToshLupoi #MelTucker

Mr. Football Talk ‏@Mr_FootballTalk  1h1 hour ago
Second source confirming new #UGA DC will come from #Bama. Biggest question - will there be co-DCs?  #MelTucker #ToshLupoi

Last edited:

samething i was about to type :rofl:

:rolleyes  his style of play fits well in a fast pace open offense, how does he not fit well at OU. its not like OU has had a hard time developing QB's over the years.

Can Lupoi call defenses? I wonder if Smart is just giving him the title for the recruiting boost and he'll still be doing all the defensive play calling himself.

And, I'll just say it for funk: "because he was supposed to come to my school!"

At Bama the defensive game plan meetings were with Saban, Kirby and Glen Schumann. I expect at UGA it'll be Kirby, Schumann, Lupoi and Sherrer as Co-DCs. Grooming Lupoi for when Sherrer leaves in 2 years.....that's if all this info is legit

Back
Top Bottom