OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Is Stoops going to make it through next year after winning 6-7 games? (Or 5 again?)

Last edited:
Like who does Kentucky think they are tho? Do they think they should be winning the sec east? Or do they think they should hover somewhere around .500 (which btw is their reality) ?

I think all SEC programs got that "if we're not competing with Saban and Bama then it's a failure" mindset these days, it's a shame smh

Kentucky could be a 6-6/7-5 and sometimes 8-4 (great year). Never gonna win a natty but maybe every few years be in contention for the east

Kentucky fans I know give zero ***** about college football. Hell, half of them are Bama fans. I love that they each such at the others main sport :smokin

While I understand that every fan base (especially those who have a more realistic shot) want to win the national championship every year, but the reality is that only one team actually does win it. Championships should absolutely be the measuring stick, but other accomplishments like conference championships, big bowl wins, rivalry wins, etc., also have to mean something.

In my opinion, having a team that wins 9-11 games every year and is more or less consistently in a position to compete for a national championship is better than having major swings like winning 12 or 13 games one year and then winning 7 or 8 another year. Granted there are a lot of other factors that play into a season (how the team competes, recruiting, etc.), but I think it's becoming silly to see all these coaches (like Les Miles) almost get shown the door because they're not lighting the world on fire EVERY year.

BTW, just want to make a comment about the incredible talent of the RBs this year...

When you have guys like Royce Freeman, Zeke Elliot, and Dalvin Cook on 2nd or 3rd AA teams, you know it's a deep year at that position :x (and none of them are seniors)

Henry
McCaffrey
Fournette
Cook
Freeman
Elliott

That talent tho :x

Last edited by a moderator:
[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]David Long decommits from Stanford[/h2]
12-18-2015, 09:16 PM

It had come down to USC and Stanford before he chose the Cardinal, now he is saying Washington and Michigan are his top choices. Good player, likely a corner.

Dang did they say why?

Suspension still in tact even if he goes down a division right?

Correct on suspension.

Havent said why, guessing probably not easy being on campus and getting flack from fans. Some teammates also probably have lust trust in him for his stupid decision and ruining season.
Heard there would be more info coming out and there is problems other than PEDs but who knows.

Getting in the program now should help and he won't have to be spectacular, just better than Treon. Defense should still be really good next year.

Think there's more to Grier's transfer than its being reported right now. Really doesn't make sense to transfer he's going to have to sit out an entire year in addition to the suspension.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom