OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Butch jones just got a raise. Unfortunately for me he's not going anywhere

For me, Next hear needs to be a 10+ win season cb the talent is there

I've been getting shunned by fellow alums for stating how uncalled for that raise was. If the Vols dont win the East next year they never ever will :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

Chip Brown suggesting the Aggies are interested in terminating Kevin Sumlin and bringing on Tom Herman. hmmm

No offense to Ag fans - I don't want beef :lol: - but at this point he could prob just wait and do better.

How did things get so bad for Sumlin so fast? Aggie fans, please enlighten me? I would ask EWD but I think he's still working on the drone venture and doesn't post much. I always thought Sumlin was a good coach and recruiter but I could be wrong.

How did things get so bad for Sumlin so fast? Aggie fans, please enlighten me? I would ask EWD but I think he's still working on the drone venture and doesn't post much. I always thought Sumlin was a good coach and recruiter but I could be wrong.

Johnny football went to the NFL.

From afar he's recruiting at a high level, was hired because of his offenses, his problem seems to the general managing part of being a CFB head coach, I'm sure TAMU guys know better than me.

Sumlin gonna sumlin

Someone tell me again what he's done besides their upset of Bama couple seasons ago?

Sumlin's a good coach IMO, his teams have underachieved but the guy can coach. He needs to reevaluate his recruiting methods though. You can't allow a kid and his dad have control over on-field decisions no matter how good he is.

Quote:
Chip Brown suggesting the Aggies are interested in terminating Kevin Sumlin and bringing on Tom Herman. hmmm

Foolishnes...what makes the people in College Station think Herman would come there after drawing interest from every major with an opening this year. :lol: Herman has his eyes on UT.

Herman wouldn't go to TAMU. He's gonna wait for Strong to have another ****** year then take the UT job.

And Chip Brown has never said one factual thing about TAMU, so I'm not sure I would fully believe that statement.

Last edited:
Kevin Sumlin is a good coach, we are just a mediocre Football program in a tough conference.

I would like if they gave him a chance to grow for a few more years.

Last edited:
This gif depicts dumpster fires spreading from Texas to TAMU

PessimisticSnarlingAsiaticwildass.gif

Yo :rofl:

@RossDellenger: Breaking: Records reveal details of #LSU search for Chavis replacement. Miles talked w/Muschamp, considered Chizik bit.ly/1OzxjAe

Dave Aranda met with Les Miles and Dingman back on Jan. 11.

Last edited:
Tee Martin the new USC OC, bold.

Where does Tyson Helton go now?

Tyson applied for the ULM HC job and didn't get it.

Earlier in the week there was talk about him coming in as a Co-OC with Tee, same gig he has in WKU.

jus3 jus3 Tee was going to bounce if he didn't get the gig. He's already been offered the OC job at SEC schools so whatever promote him. Idc. You don't need a dynamic OC for "student body left" and "student body right" :smh:

The Scout guys have been hinting at it all week. Hopefully all the insiders are right about Tyson too.

Last edited:
Tate Martell posted a picture to Twitter last night around like 1am of him, a friend and two girls in a hot tub and one of the girls nipples were clearly visible. :rofl: It's down now but TAMU is on a rooollllllllllll this week man :rofl:

USC...where coaches go for OTJ training.

Daniel JeremiahVerified account ‏@MoveTheSticks 38m38 minutes ago
Tee Martin is very well liked/respected by NFL scouts. Happy to see him get named OC at USC. They need to get back to power football.

people have been saying he was talking to other schools and telling them he was looking for a title (be it OC or recruiting coordinator) that would let him continue make an upwards ascent career wise, and that he is SC's OC in title only.

But Clay tried to say today that Tee has been game planning and calling a lot of the plays since Sark was fired anyway. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Damn they really might **** around and Fire Sumlin? :lol:

Would be ballsy as hell, but probably needs to be done at this point.. He's clearly lost control.

Bo Mattingly ‏@SportsTalkwBo
Brown: The Texas A&M chancellor is unhappy with the direction of the program & is working to terminate Kevin Sumlin’s contract.

This?

Damn they really might **** around and Fire Sumlin?
laugh.gif

Would be ballsy as hell, but probably needs to be done at this point.. He's clearly lost control.
Bo Mattingly ‏@SportsTalkwBo
Brown: The Texas A&M chancellor is unhappy with the direction of the program & is working to terminate Kevin Sumlin’s contract.

This?
Chip Brown is the only person reporting this 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom