OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Lawd :lol:

24/7 reporting WR Speedy Noil has been suspended for A&M's bowl game and their 2016 season opener against UCLA.

Apparently failed a piss test.

Baby Jesus Byke

CWYij7IVEAAqk0t.jpg

Last edited:
How the hell did they lose both?

One of you A&M insiders drop the info

There isn't much info to drop :lol:

There's dysfunction throughout the lockeroom.

Sumlin handled the QB situation poorly all year. Sumlin apparently promised Kyler playing time and Allen got his jimmies rustled when they opened up the QB competition again for the bowl game.

Kyler is a little entitled female dog with his daddy making all of his moves.

As of right now, there's no word if Kyler is transferring to a JUCO to play baseball and be available for this year's MLB draft or if he's transferring to another D1 school for football. Honestly, if he transfers to a JUCO, no bad feelings, but if he goes somewhere to play football, **** him and his dad.

Last edited:
How the hell did they lose both?

One of you A&M insiders drop the info
Allen supposedly wanted assurances that Spav would be around next season or some insight on who his future OC would be. Sumlin couldn't give him either then supposedly wouldn't talk to him after that.

Not sure what's going on with Kyler, but he's probably smart enough to see he needs to jump off the sinking ship before it's too late. I think he really wants to play baseball in the spring and Sumlin told him no.

Sumlin's never been one to accept responsibility or recognize there was a problem. He's the comic of that dog sitting in a fire saying "This is fine." He wasn't gonna get rid of Snyder as DC last year until the big money guys stepped in and told him there was a big problem.

Edit: found the comic.

View media item 1831288

Last edited:
Repped

Forgot he played baseball and idk how good he is but if he pursued that then I wouldn't blame him (if he's a legit prospect)

Repped

Forgot he played baseball and idk how good he is but if he pursued that then I wouldn't blame him (if he's a legit prospect)
He was projected to go in the 1st or 2nd round before he announced that he didn't want to be drafted.

Sumlin's never been one to accept responsibility or recognize there was a problem. He's the comic of that dog sitting in a fire saying "This is fine." He wasn't gonna get rid of Snyder as DC last year until the big money guys stepped in and told him there was a big problem.

Edit: found the comic.
Sumlin kept Snyder a year too long, and still got a get out jail free card. 

Spav should have had the play calling duties yanked from him during the season at a minimum 
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if Sumlin is loyal to a fault or just oblivious at this point 

Dre, any change on your side with the Walker recruitment? Sam Webb says it's gonna go down to the wire for this kid.

He wants so badly to be known as the "cool" coach to work with that he won't fire his assistants unless he is forced to. He would rather hang on to them and try to help place them somewhere so they aren't out of a job.

Spav was all set to make a move back to WVU until Holgorsen got put on a very hot seat. Our OC isn't even good enough to help save WVU's HC's job. That's a problem. And the fact that he's still around is an even bigger problem.

Like I've said in the past, I accept where TAMU falls as a program now (which is nowhere near the top 20). Maybe this is our place, where we can't have assistants good enough to coach at other schools that should be placed below us.

Last edited:
What recruit just de committed from TAMU? Just saw it in another CFB thread about Kyle and Kyler

Someone has typed SEX into their keyboard on there phone in all caps and had SEC auto corrected into it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom