OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I wonder how all of this will play out for Nkemdiche leading up to the draft? Being addicted to synthetic takes things to another level.

#Houston coach Tom Herman will be fitted w a diamond grill on his teeth TUES, making good on a promise to his team for winning AAC title.
2zqs9qh.png

So much love between ussssss
pimp.gif
he went to johnny tv or nah?

Haven't really followed his recruiting but that seems random . How you feel about him at the next level dre ? Not overly impressive to me on tape .

Last edited:
Four-star wide receiver Bryan Edwards, the #1 WR in South Carolina, committed to SCar and will enroll early. Will and Kirby have people buzzing huh?

Five star QB Hunter Johnson decommits from Tennessee and commits to Clemson. That's two high level QB recruits to decommit from UTk this season right?

Last edited:
Haven't really followed his recruiting but that seems random . How you feel about him at the next level dre ? Not overly impressive to me on tape .
Nate Craig-Myers and his brother Jayvaughn are trending more towards UNC than anywhere else right now.
He doesn't seem that explosive on tape. More of a possession WR right? Gavin is a player though.

Dre, any confidence on the FSU side regarding Devin Bush or Kareem Walker? They seem to be who Michigan is going up agaisnt for both.

I think FSU splits them. Bush to Tally & Walker to Michigan.

If any team lands both I think it would be UM. Haven't really followed Walkers recruitment too much just his visit, and everyone loves their visit lol

@BruceFeldmanCFB: #VaTech standout DB Kendall Fuller is declaring for the upcoming NFL draft, Frank Beamer confirms. Fuller's a terrific player.

Can't say I didn't see that coming with fuller..

Had a down year, plus the injuries..

Still probably gone be the best fuller brother in the NFL, that's saying alot..

Gone head flourish young man :pimp:

Is the one on the Bears good?

Michigan guys are weirdly confident in Bush. I just can't see him turning down daddy's legacy and leaving SFLA.

What does Clint Brewster's CB say? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom