OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Dalvin Cook's little brother is a 16 y/o freshman
laugh.gif
When you've been held back cause ball is life.

How is the 4th floor only 15 feet high???
He was at the Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read well.
hmm

Another tight end decommited and the only explanation that makes sense would be .......

o_O

:lol: Nah, that wouldn't make sense. Boy is going to Georgia. The kid who decommitted was a 2017 kid and he had been on decommit watch all fall anyways. Think he may end up at Florida.

Photo: Clemson fan makes good on promise with Dabo tattoo

6_4100696.jpg

File this one under the "what were you thinking and why did you go through with it" news category.

Reddit user 'Disgruntled_AF_EOD' posted on the Clemson board last month that he would get some new ink should his favorite team reach the College Football Playoff this season.

"If we make it to CFP, I'm getting a Dabo tattoo," he wrote. "If we win, I'm getting a banner under that says Champion. It'll be nice and classy. Real traditional. I'll upload pics, if requested, when the time comes."

The Tigers are in the CFP and on Sunday night, Disgruntled_AF_EOD made good on his promise with a hilarious caricature of Swinney on what appears to be his leg.

"It's a little bruised up. Just got it last night. The eyes and flesh tones will lighten up immensely. It's only been a few hours. OP delivers," he wrote.

7_4100695.jpg

Hopefully this internet poster reveals where the artwork originated because the tattoo isn't exactly, well, award-winning stuff.

Last edited:
Over the weekend, offensive line coach Sam Pittman accepted the same position on Kirby Smart’s staff at UGA, which left a number of the Razorbacks players feeling “emotional.”

Bielema addressed the media Saturday night to discuss the coaching changes, and indicated that he took members of the offensive line to confront Pittman by showing up at his doorstep, according to GridIronNow.com Leslie Koerdt.

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas...as-players-to-confront-coach-who-left-for-uga

Last edited:
Over the weekend, offensive line coach Sam Pittman accepted the same position on Kirby Smart’s staff at UGA, which left a number of the Razorbacks players feeling “emotional.”

Bielema addressed the media Saturday night to discuss the coaching changes, and indicated that he took members of the offensive line to confront Pittman by showing up at his doorstep, according to GridIronNow.com Leslie Koerdt.

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas...as-players-to-confront-coach-who-left-for-uga

That dude is the biggest cornball in sports

View media item 1825782
When people like boykin, cook, and Elliot are receiving 1st places votes, you know the system is broken.

But Dalvin should be receiving 1st place votes

he is the best RB in the country
I think he's talking about Connor

Even then, best RB doesn't mean he's the best player or had the best individual season - the two criteria usually considered determinate of the Heisman winner.

no lie

Bielema bolted for the arkansas razor backs the day after after he promised them he wasn't going anywhere in a team meeting.... the dude is a clown.  I hope his coaching career goes down in flames (yes, there is some wisco bias in my post as well)

Back
Top Bottom