OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

View media item 1825782
When people like boykin, cook, and Elliot are receiving 1st places votes, you know the system is broken.

But Dalvin should be receiving 1st place votes

he is the best RB in the country
I think he's talking about Connor

Even then, best RB doesn't mean he's the best player or had the best individual season - the two criteria usually considered determinate of the Heisman winner.

Lettuce be cereal that player you're describing hasn't won the Heisman in a long time. Probably gotta go back to the 90s for that.

Bethel to The U
smokin.gif
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

View media item 1825782
When people like boykin, cook, and Elliot are receiving 1st places votes, you know the system is broken.

But Dalvin should be receiving 1st place votes

he is the best RB in the country
I think he's talking about Connor

Even then, best RB doesn't mean he's the best player or had the best individual season - the two criteria usually considered determinate of the Heisman winner.

Lettuce be cereal that player you're describing hasn't won the Heisman in a long time. Probably gotta go back to the 90s for that.

Huh? I didn't say both. I meant either or. Those are the two things people use to justify for voting for someone in the Heisman

Dalvin was neither.

Last edited:
#Houston coach Tom Herman will be fitted w a diamond grill on his teeth TUES, making good on a promise to his team for winning AAC title.

Isaiah Johnson accomplished the very rare quadruple commitment. Committed to Wazzu today after previously committing to uf, Louisville & miami

Dude from ole miss was hallucinating and thought someone was after him and jumped out the window :smh:

Stay off the spice kids

Knew that dummy was on synthetic the second I read what happened to him. You would think he'd have learned from his brother.... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom