OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

USC has the lead?...wtf

Defense kept Stanford from blowing the door wide open. Offense has adjusted. Lots of crow being served.

Kessler still sucks. Let the OL put in work.

This is going to be a dogfight. McCaffrey is legit. Heisman legit.

USC has the lead?...wtf
David Shaw doesn't believe in the forward pass apparently.
guess he done converted

Too many close games.

Was hoping for one blowout 
laugh.gif

Bruh this acc dr pepper :x :lol:

My man chest passin footballs .. it should be required u gotta throw i

Last edited:
SRS. Would you do the chest/push toss or throw the football like it's intended to be thrown for that $$$

SRS. Would you do the chest/push toss or throw the football like it's intended to be thrown for that $$$

Whatever it takes. :pimp:

Everyone's doing it. Dr Pepper probably not happy about it. Rules will be changed because year. :lol:

My dude JuJu getting mugged out there :lol:. ******* Pac 12 refs.

Oh with out a doubt if its efficient and allowed i would to if i was most accurate that but i mean

Scoop n score Stanford

Last edited:

I've been going on about this for the past couple of years. I don't think I could go out there and do chest passes. But I've always never been a struggling college student.

I wouldn't wish injury on anyone, can this dude just have warts on his throwing hand. Remember when Josh Beckett would get placed on the DL cause of fingernails or warts. Can Kessler have that? Just get him out of the game.

you guys see what happened with the security guards at the end of the Houston game? :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom