OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Driskel or Harris tho

Naw I'm kidding. They were both terrible
laugh.gif
I would still take driskel though, when he was healthy he wasn't as bad as treon. At least florida could get more than 7 points from their offense with Driskel at qb. 

From the jump I knew florida was going to get blown out, mcelwain was talking about the atmosphere and all other nonsense rather than the game itself in pre game.

Iowa really gonna do this [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I thought those Drew Tate years were the highest they'll ever be :lol:

Surprised theres no trademark licensing etc for Steelers uni that Iowa wears. Must be a subtle difference

Still miffed Oregon dropped that WSU game :smh:

Ducks would be hoisting that Pac-12 trophy :smh:

I would still take driskel though, when he was healthy he wasn't as bad as treon. At least florida could get more than 7 points from their offense with Driskel at qb. 

From the jump I knew florida was going to get blown out, mcelwain was talking about the atmosphere and all other nonsense rather than the game itself in pre game.

Gators were begging Treon to be the starter last year. I remember boy texting me talkin how they needed him to start when he got suspended

Its crazy how bad offense stalls all around with poor qb play

I witnessed it today when Montana's qb sh** the bed against NDSU :smh: we couldnt nothin

Last edited:
Can't wait for the over emotional Dabo post game interview, what a herb.

They'll manipulate the rankings some way so Bama doesn't play Oklahoma first. Oklahoma will dog walk them

Seeing the Sooners get tossed out would be entertaining 

Not happening though

Last year, having 5 teams would have been good. This year it seems the same. I don't know how they would do a five team playoff, but 6 seems like too many, whereas four seems like to few.

They'll manipulate the rankings some way so Bama doesn't play Oklahoma first. Oklahoma will dog walk them

Oklahoma gonna run roughshod on Bama :x

Stahp!

They got blown out by Utah, had bounces go their way in a couple of OT games.

They own Stanford for some reason.

Nah b. That ASU game was never in doubt :lol:

But seriously... The Wazzu game was uncalled for. Up 10 with 7 minutes left :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

They'll put the big ten winner versus Bama in the first round. No doubt.

It's going to be

1. Clemson
2. Bama
3. Oklahoma
4. Iowa

I just don't think the big 12 was a head and shoulders better conference, and no champ game.

Back
Top Bottom