OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Oklahoma lost to a 5-7 team and did not play a conference championship game. Stanford won their conference title game with losses to 10-2 NW and 9-3 Oregon. Why doesn't Stanford get the 4 spot?

Oklahoma lost to a 5-7 team and did not play a conference championship game. Stanford won their conference title game with losses to 10-2 NW and 9-3 Oregon. Why doesn't Stanford get the 4 spot?

Great question fam

Oklahoma got hot towards the end of the season, beat an overrated Okie State and Baylor team and an injury ravaged TCU (barely)

Last edited by a moderator:

I can see Stanford getting that spot.

Because they're Stanford and Oklahoma is Oklahoma. No way the committee will leave out the Big 12's premiere program after last year.

How big is Williams? Cardale big or smaller? He seems like he can move quicker and still drop the shoulder and make a hit

How big is Williams? Cardale big or smaller? He seems like he can move quicker and still drop the shoulder and make a hit
smaller, you would think he would be a lot more athletic but he's not. When Bryn renner was qb they would sub in williams to usually run, seems like he's lost his athletic ability every year in school lol. 

I think i wouldve let them score on 1st down and olay for the FG for OT.

Sparty should be able to punch this in if not :x

that second effort 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom