OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

And this is why ACLs are targeted instead
laugh.gif
I think cfb and the nfl look at it like this: would you rather have a blown acl or brain damage. 

I think cfb and the nfl look at it like this: would you rather have a blown acl or brain damage. 

It seems the players would rather look at the short term and care more about the knees. CFB doesn't care, NFL only cares about avoiding more losses in a massive lawsuit

bruh, do you hate every coach :lol:

I don't hate every coach... But both saban and Dabo have been total ***** towards their players. I'm amazed the players didn't go after the coach as they are getting totally embarrassed on national tv by both of them. Does the coach really think they are doing those MISTAKES that were made in the field on purpose?

Saban went after that dude for a few minutes for the block in the back... Then saban shows how much of a man he is by running out the clock with 3 timeouts and two minutes left in the clock.

These two coaches are out of control today. I hope they both go down in flames.

bruh, do you hate every coach 
laugh.gif
I don't hate every coach... But both saban and Dabo have been total ***** towards their players. I'm amazed the players didn't go after the coach as they are getting totally embarrassed on national tv by both of them. Does the coach really think they are doing those MISTAKES that were made in the field on purpose?

Saban went after that dude for a few minutes for the block in the back... Then saban shows how much of a man he is by running out the clock with 3 timeouts and two minutes left in the clock.

These two coaches are out of control today. I hope they both go down in flames.
Fair point, sooo I'm guessing you're not a big fan of muschamp huh. 
laugh.gif

Real talk tho

Deshaun Watson is a better Heisman candidate than Derrick Henry. McCaff too

Fair point, sooo I'm guessing you're not a big fan of muschamp huh. :lol:

:lol: not so much. I realize there must be consequences for bonehead plays, but these coaches are acting like they are so much tougher and smarter then the players, it is pretty annoying.

Back
Top Bottom