OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Katrina
jawalrus.png

Just got home n turned on the ACC game ... what the hell was Clemson ounter doing :rofl: 4th and LONG :x

Last edited:
I had no idea Stanford RB was putting up these type of #'s. Holy **** man. I read a article some dude compared him to Reggie Bush and I laughed it off because I barely seen dude play plus he was white :lol:

Still blown he's Ed's son :lol: as a Broncos fan I found that amazing

I'm sold he's the Heisman. He won't win it, but what you said is the perfect example of why he won't win. Nobody east of the Rockies see much of him, let alone the Pac12 as a whole. Oh well.

Ok ive been watching Carolina the oast 3 weeks or so ... can we plz get clarification on the QBs name

Is it Kweese or Keece?

I know it can go either way but its also buggin cuz thats my damn name and it makes me :smh: cuz mine is keece

I still cant believe this dude took it upon himself to try and get the first down. :rofl:

Right itd be different if he had blockers ..

Targeting??? :x what? Cmon man i dont think this should be an ejection though thats weak. It aint like he launched himself head first, u can see he was going with the shoulder the heads just happened to hit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom