OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

The post was ignorant/stupid and a few folks responded. Live with it

have some respect for the young athletes

Anyway, Miami better not botch this next hire.

Last edited:
Ideally we'll see more of these athletes take a stand on social injustice. They hold a lot more power than they know.

I for one would love to see top recruits stop playing for public schools in *** backwards racist redneck states.

Last edited:
That would be the end of the SEC.

Lmao at Weenie, why would you go to a school that mad you feel uncomfortable.

Travis Rudolph got mad at Miami over a name tag, now that's some weenie ****.

Ideally we'll see more of these athletes take a stand on social injustice. They hold a lot more power than they know.

I for one would love to see top recruits stop playing for public schools in *** backwards racist redneck states.

Thing is that for a lot of top recruits, these backwards racist states are what they call home.

Rutgers is a mess and I'm not sure if he'll be able to sneak some decent lower rated Florida talent into NJ these days.

Mark to Miami?

I may be in the minority here, but no thanks. He underachieved with an abundance of resources, much more than what he'd have if he coached down here.

Nothing on his resume indicates that he'd succeed here. His two SEC titles were won 10 years ago, he hasn't played in a major bowl since '07, all while pulling in top-10 recruiting classes almost every year. Yeah he's an alum and a great recruiter, but Randy Shannon was all of those things as well.

Freeze yourself, what abundance of resources?? The same people that fired Richt wouldn't even approve an indoor practice facility and Georgia is one of the top profiting football programs in the country but has the same budget as Kentucky. Bama spends 30mil PER YEAR more than UGA on its football program. You have no clue what you're talking about. He absolutely overachieved at Georgia given his lack of resources and support from Administration, Board of Regents and boosters.

The man had to come out of his own pockets to pay assistants because our AD wouldn't approve raises. Bobo was making 500k last year scoring 35ppg and couldn't get a raise but we're paying Schottenheimer a million per and this dude can't orchestrate a scoring drive per game

Last edited:

Rutgers is a mess and I'm not sure if he'll be able to sneak some decent lower rated Florida talent into NJ these days.
That whole program is a dumpster fire. Coach was trash, AD was trash, didn't they have close to 10 arrests this season?
something like that
mean.gif

I didn't know Georgia was tight with the wallet like that

View media item 1808042
The hot rumor from 24/7 ("multiple sources") is Dino Barbers (Bowling Green) will be the next HC at UCF.

:smh: hope it's not true.

I am still hoping for Geoff Collins, but there could still be a chance with UCF interviewing him this past weekend.

View media item 1808043

Last edited:
Dino shot down the rumor to football scoop But he could be trying to keep it under wraps as he has a conference title game to play.

Lol smh @ "weenie " [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Yeah, Dino is just trying to be respectful. Still though, hope it's just a smokescreen planted by UCF and Geoff Collins is the official announcement this week :lol:

What's the reason for hoping for Collins over Babers?

Or is it just that you already talked yourself into landing Collins lol

Last edited:
^mainly recruiting ties.

Dino would have a hill to climb, but I hear his assistant is the brains of the recruiting at BG. So if he does become the next HC, I hope he brings his assistant at least :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at calling police harassment a micro-aggression

Recruiting can only get you so far.  Dino's done a nice job at BG and EIU.  I'd rather go with the guy who actually has HC experience.  He can hire some assistants that got some ties down there. 

Yeah miss me with that "weenie" comment too.

Ian Rappaport reporting both USC and the Titans have had preliminary talks with Chip Kelly. Which is jokes considering after last night the Eagles are 1 game out of first place.

Last edited:
gunna get it gunna get it ooiron manoo ooiron manoo Bobby Layne Bobby Layne @Bigmike23

If you watched any of the game Saturday, what'd you think of the job Wilcox did against UCLA?

I don't ask that snarkily but more so because commentators are praising him but SC fans are still jeering.

I don't really know a lot about defensive schemes so I was hoping you guys could break down what he did well and poorly that game: i.e. Straight man all game, moving Adoree to safety, having Su'a a LB man up UCLA's big receiver Duarte all game or sit and play nickel when he was off field, etc.

Last edited:
He coached like it was his last game, :lol:.

I mean it in a good way, with Wilcox I always felt he played it safe. The defense was aggressive from the start. They gave up some big plays but it paid off when Heisman Rosen started making mistakes that everyone knew he would make. It's what they should have done to Hogan against Stanford, but they didn't and they paid with an L. UCLA doesn't play well under pressure and the defense attacked all day, they don't have any weapons at receiver so it was easy to play man to man.

Rosen is a little *****, :lol:. His post game comments ... :lol:. Those tears.

It hasn't been fun since the UCLA contingent went ghost after Stanford.

I'm not a fan of 3 man fronts, so can't wait for Wilcox to be gone. #byefelicia

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom