OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

The recruiting was good when they had a dirty AD / assistant coaches lol just were stupid enough to leave a paper trail [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Until they sign a competent QB, UCF will still suck. There isn't one on the current roster nor is there one on the recruiting radar

Larry Scott would be smart to try n finish the season strong and parlay that into a UCF interview

Last edited:
The recruiting was good when they had a dirty AD / assistant coaches lol just were stupid enough to leave a paper trail [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Until they sign a competent QB, UCF will still suck. There isn't one on the current roster nor is there one on the recruiting radar

yup, true dat. Let's just hope for the best next season. |I

would be cool though if we could face kansas in a bowl game so only one FBS team has zero wins for the season :lol:

Last edited:

nerd.gif

^
UCF was punished by the NCAA due to the relationship between several of its coaches and sports agency representative Ken Caldwell, who acted as a middle man between recruits and agents while simultaneously acting as a representative of the university and pushing recruits towards UCF. In addition to having connections to professional agents, Caldwell is a twice-convicted criminal.

2010 class was the last time UCF had good south florida recruits. After that, the sanctions finally started to yield results and has been hitting us ever since.

Last edited:
Oh I know.

I was asking if Gunna was speaking on dirty recruiting from experience. Word to ...

he-got-game-jesus-gets-a-taste-of-what-college-is-like-for-the-student-athlete.jpg

Last edited:
I see that chick shifted her Winston story trying to get them $$$
eyes.gif

such a disgusting act and disrespectful to women/men that are real victims

I see that chick shifted her Winston story trying to get them $$$ :rolleyes

such a disgusting act and disrespectful to women/men that are real victims
How'd she shift her story? everything that was said in that documentary was already confirmed. They pretty much just went over everything that happened.

UH Cougars back at it like a crack addict!
Our D Coordinator really shut down the option well man, that Utah St coaching pedigree holding it down.

Test proved she wasn't drugged or drunk so hinting at that narrative is
eyes.gif

I'm just thankful to be able to separate my like or dislikes w/ a team for the sake of what's right or what's wrong.
happy.gif

edit: still stating something false after the fact is lame. Your classic "somebody who might tell my daddy" case

Last edited:
wow UH did work vs. Navy.

So the committee is now choosing UH as the G5 representative? Is there anybody higher?

It will be either UH or Temple/USF, the winner of the AAC championship.

Last edited:
Test proved she wasn't drugged or drunk so hinting at that narrative is :rolleyes

I'm just thankful to be able to separate my like or dislikes w/ a team for the sake of what's right or what's wrong. :D  

edit: still stating something false after the fact is lame. Your classic "somebody who might tell my daddy" case
Where did you see that at lol. You mean the tests they ran the day it happened yet didn't investigate intill over a year after how do you get a rape kit done and then not have police investigate it the day after? :lol: that whole case was botched in a way to cover up someone's *** even if he was innocent they weren't taking the chance so they just left it alone. There's been to many occurrences where players at FSU have been covered up.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/fsu-official-details-favorable-treatment-players

It has nothing to do with looking past a teams dislikes. You'd tell me if you had a daughter you'd be OK sending her to that school?

Why can't we finish a game where we have a lead? We always do this prevent *** **** all the ******* time

All in all, 8-4 isn't bad for a season that seemed like one long dumpster fire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom