OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

5. 0 teams in CFP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ACC had 10 bowl eligible teams last year, nobody gave a **** :lol:

If they wanted a playoff participant, Stanford should have beat Oregon or NW. Oregon and USC had down years and UCLA isn't allowed to win 11 games cus Jim Mora is their coach.

Just cus the conference is balanced doesn't mean it deserves a playoff spot.

Last edited:
Funny one of the most vocal about claiming conference pride now looking for sympathy. 

Who even said the Pac 12 deserves a playoff spot though? We're sending 10 teams out of our 12 team conference to  bowl games because we cannibalized each other and couldn't win when we needed to to make a case for the playoffs. Balanced, yeah probably one of the deepest conferences in the nation. Any elite teams this year? Probably not, Stanford and Oregon are the closest things at this point for the conference. 

Depth doesn't really mean anything when you don't have any elite teams and a lot of mediocre ones. 

USC and Notre Dame win and it's a 3 loss team vs a 4 loss team in the title game, that's mediocre personified. 

Last edited:
Who even said the Pac 12 deserves a playoff spot though? We're sending 10 teams out of our 12 team conference to  bowl games because we cannibalized each other and couldn't win when we needed to to make a case for the playoffs. Balanced, yeah probably one of the deepest conferences in the nation. Any elite teams this year? Probably not, Stanford and Oregon are the closest things at this point for the conference. 
ACC did the same thing last year. But there still considered the weakest conference. Pretty sure acc had the most players drafted also.

Last edited:
That last KD Cannon "drop" looked like a catch pinned by his feet.

Funny one of the most vocal about claiming conference pride now looking for sympathy. 

Didn't get this post, or if it was directed at/about me? But I'll respond as if it was, either way:

If you go back one page I'm arguing with PleaseSayTheBaby about why the Pac12 specifically Stanford doesn't deserve to be in the CFP. No one here is asking for sympathy. I saw a ton of writers on Twitter posting that graphic so I posted it. I tend to post a lot of random CFB news and things I see.

If you were talking about me I know you'll come back with something slick, self serving, and related to Florida but I'll resist the urge to take a personal shot.

Say what up to @Ecook0808 for me doe.

Last edited:
Tulsa needs to not put that President dude in the game again :lol:

Dude looks like he's point shaving out there

Last edited:
I love CFB despite all its warts. One of them being perceived conference strength.

Scheduling should be more uniform (8 or 9 game conference schedule, pick one), every CFP eligible conference should have a conference championship game and no scheduling non-FBS opponents.

8 game conference schedule and minimum, 2 games against P5 opponents. That would be :pimp:. Won't happen though.

Remember when people said Kirk Farentz extension was an albatross and Iowa was dumb for giving him such a deal and that Farentz should resign because Iowa was going backwards and they would be a doormat from now on.

12-0... Nuts.

Good coaches don't grow on trees. Even great coaches go through ruts. LSU is making a mistake IMO.

#holyrunonsentence

True. Media writers been calling Iowa idiots for years because of that contract :lol:

Gamble paying off though because I can't see anybody keeping Iowa relevant at some level like him

Man, whoever that DB for Baylor that got that stupid PI penalty is sick

I wanted to see Baylor in the playoff
Nah glad they lost, no need for a WR playing QB to be in the playoff. 

Couldn't have happened to a better coach than Briles. 

Back
Top Bottom