OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Illinois is interested in Foster too but I dno if they'll really go for it. They're cheap and love to hire a coach from the MAC who fails in a few years

Illinois is interested in Foster too but I dno if they'll really go for it. They're cheap and love to hire a coach from the MAC who fails in a few years
They're seriously thinking about keeping Cubit 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

They need to just wait for Les. 

They're seriously thinking about keeping Cubit :lol:  :smh:

They need to just wait for Les. 

That would be dope but would they open the checkbook for Les? And would he downgrade that far? :lol:

If they get someone here that can take advantage of Chicago and steal a few from Michigan/Ohio/Pennsylvania there's a lot of upside

Les isn't really going to have a choice if he decides he wants to continue to coach.  The only places that are going to want him are Illinois type jobs, he has to take a haircut.  The only place that I can imagine paying him close to what he was making at LSU would be ESPN. 

Cowherd and Patrick have to be trolling with this mystery coach **** now right?

"He's a huge mega splash name from the college ranks..."

Yeah g t f o

Les isn't really going to have a choice if he decides he wants to continue to coach.  The only places that are going to want him are Illinois type jobs, he has to take a haircut.  The only place that I can imagine paying him close to what he was making at LSU would be ESPN. 

Nah USC, SCar, Miami and several other places would consider hiring him the instant he became available. He wouldn't have to settle for Illinois at all.

There's already mumbling in the alumni base with people wanting to reach out to him and his boring *** offense :lol:

No way.

Les will be able to get a good gig
Illinois is a cesspool and the entire athletic department is ****. They'll be lucky to land a competent coach

I feel like that would be a slap in the face to Bud who's stuck around this long. 

He could possibly see it that way but at the same time if he wanted to be a viable candidate he should have started recruiting better and hired a DL coach who could put guys in the league a long time ago.

Not everybody who's good at one soecific role in their company/workplace would be good at being in charge. Bud is great at what he does but is lacking in some areas needed to excel as a head coach, and I think our AD recognizes that.

I feel like if in fact Les gets the axe, I'd bet my life savings he doesn't ever sniff the playoffs or a conference title at his next stop. Dude really is not a transcendent coach :lol:

Last edited:
Damn B we an underdog at home...the disrespect

Last edited:
No way.

Les will be able to get a good gig
Illinois is a cesspool and the entire athletic department is ****. They'll be lucky to land a competent coach
A lot of these jobs sound like they have already been filled up, and the ones that haven't look like they are looking for younger options.  

Maryland, and VT sound like they might already have their guys, and after tOBC, if Kirby doesn't get the job, I'd be surprised if SOCAR dosen't look at younger options first. 

If Miami is worried about Butch, I don't think Les is really that much better in that regard, and he's not much younger either. 

I keep forgetting that Mizzou is open, he could be a fit there.  He might be able to convince Odom and Kuligowski the DL coach to stay if he takes the job. 

Last edited:
Les Miles would ruin his career taking an Illinois level job, he could always sit out a year.

Last edited:
Chip gonna get canned look at his team getting WASHED right now hes gonna be back in college in no time

Last edited:
SC fans gotta be doing cartwheels right now lol

My girls dad and bro are die hard Eagles fans. They're having conniptions right now and in half consoling half [emoji]128526[/emoji] At the prospects of him becoming available.

He'd probably just go to Tennessee though.

nah, the whole staff is lame ducks basically.

:lol: that would be something if Kiffin ended up here. He would be a good recruiter which we've been in dire need for a while now.

Last edited:
So proud of this team 0-12, that's just hard to do. We got your back sixers. :x :smh:

Hope the next coach can turn this ship around next season.

#chargeon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom