OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

But doesn't he have to reimburse his agent that money?  I don't see what he gains from withdrawing from school before the draft deadline. 
Depends. Most agents pay all pre draft expenses and you only have to pay back if you fire them/end the contract early.

Last edited:
More than likely.
But doesn't he have to reimburse his agent that money?  I don't see what he gains from withdrawing from school before the draft deadline. 

Fairly certain they pay that money back.

What does he gain from staying in school?
If I'm not mistaken most agents give their clients advance money before they sign their deals or get endorsement money.

He gains the ability to focus on rehab full time around probably one of the best rehab clinics in the country, like a Dr. Andrews/EXOS facility. Fully paid for by his agents. Yea he doesn't gain much from staying in school if he planned on leaving early anyway

Last edited:
He gains the ability to focus on rehab full time around probably one of the best rehab clinics in the country, like a Dr. Andrews/EXOS facility. Fully paid for by his agents.
That's a good point, I didn't think about that. 

I stand corrected. 

Was Mora expecting him to return? Smh, just wish the kid good luck and be on your way. There is literally nothing to gain from staying in school. Get that knee professionally rehabbed and take your chances

Having to still be in class and not having top flight rehab would hurt him bad in recovering 

Happy he was able to secure something 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
those policies rarely pay out. It's no where near as simple as him not going in the first round 
laugh.gif

those policies rarely pay out. It's no where near as simple as him not going in the first round 
laugh.gif
Yup, they hardly ever pay out. I just read that Silas Redd was the first to collect on a loss of value policy.

Back
Top Bottom