OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

The Memphis Grizzlies continue their rebuild as they hope to bring Skal back home next year in the lottery :nerd: .

Noah and Randolph are very available.

Russ Smith
Tyreke Evans
Jordan Adams
Nikola Mirotic
Tony Snell
Ryan Anderson
Jarnell Stokes

should all be apart of the future. Also looking to possibly package #16 and #25 to move up. Also, no bad contracts remaining. Most will be expiring June 30 or the end of next season.

Last edited:
[Bill Simmons] What the Grizzlies are doing, its basically a firesale, right? This is something you'd expect out of the Florida Marlins. [/Bill Simmons]

[Chris Broussard] Sources tell me the Grizzlies are in talks to ship Joakim Noah to the Philadelphia 76ers for a future second rounder. [/Chris Broussard]

That looks like all the makings of a 38 win team.

Yea with Zbo and Noah on the roster :lol:. I'll have both either traded before the season or before the deadline. At least Noah.

Btw, I wouldn't completely blow the roster up in real life. :lol: I did want to see what I could get by trading away the core, though. I probably could have got more for Conley, but I'm satisfied with what I ended with. I tried to get a top 4-5 pick for Marc, but no luck.

The only way to really win in this league is to have some sort of star power, guys that can play multiple positions, shooters and a great defense. I would like to see if i can make it work within a 2-3 year time frame with some draft luck and player development.

Last edited:
hey im sorry , got tied up at work .....pat riley and the miami heat selects stanley johnson with pick number 10 

Last edited:
[Brian Windhorst] I'd be homeless without LeBron. [/Brian Windhorst]

[Jay Bilas] Stanley Johnson is an excellent pick for Pat Riley and the Miami Heat. He epitomizes grit and defense. He can guard three positions. He's built like an F150. His jumper needs some work, but he's a tremendous athlete that should develop into a great pro. The rich get richer tonight. [/Jay Bilas]

While the thunder are tempted to go with oubre out of Kansas.. We can't help but go with one of the youngest players in this draft and someone who we think can come in right away and have a tremendous impact with our team

Helps that coach billy d has some familiarity with this young man..

With the 11th overall pick in the 2015 NT NBA mock draft, the Oklahoma City thunder select:

View media item 1575069
Devin booker, SG - university of Kentucky

[chris Broussard] "my sources tell me the team has made Dion waiters available" [chris Broussard]

Last edited:
All of the following guys are available:
Waiters, pj3, Novak and singler

[Chris Broussard] My sources indicate the Thunder are NOT, I repeat, are NOT, interested in trading Dion Waiters. Contrary to earlier reports. [/Chris Broussard]

Back
Top Bottom