OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

[Bill Simmons] Suns need help so RJ Hunter should slot in well for them. I wonder if Jeff Hornacek starts Hunter at the 3 to continue the three guard lineup that we've seen so far. [/Bill Simmons]

[Chris Broussard] Sources tell me the Phoenix Suns are looking to trade Eric Bledsoe for Jaokim Noah. [/Chris Broussard]

There is a trade to announce between the Indiana Pacers and Memphis Grizzlies.

Indiana receives:
16th pick
Ryan Anderson

Memphis Receives
14th pick
Scola - expires June 30
Copeland - expires June 30
Mahinmi

With the 14th pick, the Memphis Grizzlies select Cameron Payne from Murray State. Welcome back home Cam :pimp: . Will fit nice with ther other HS Memphis product Skal in two years :nerd: . So, the Conley trade was basically Tyreke Evans, Cameron Payne, a couple of expirings and Mahinmi for Mike Conley, Jeff Green and Vince Carter . :lol:

Cameron Payne
Russ Smith
Tyreke Evans
Jordan Adams
Tony Snell
Nikola Mirotic
Jarnell Stokes
JaMychal Green
#25 pick

Hopefully, I can get who I want at #25 as well.

Last edited:
[Bill Simmons] I don't know. I don't know what's going on anymore. I guess I like the Grizzlies trade. Payne has a bright future, Evans is solid, Mirotic is a true pro. I'm just so flabbergasted by all the activity that I think I'm worn out. I'm gonna need 3 weeks to figure this all out. But I guess it's a good thing ESPN fired me since I'm off for the next 4 months anyway. Maybe then I can figure out what Memphis is doing because I sure can't do it now. [/Bill Simmons]

With the 15th pick of the 2015 NBA draft the 2016 NBA Champions Atlanta Hawks select........... Sam Dekker, SF Wisconsin.

Last edited:
[Jay Bilas] Sam Dekker makes a lot of sense for the Atlanta Hawks. I thought maybe the Thunder or the Jazz would go after him, but the Hawks make a lot of sense. He can spread the floor, they can bring him in off screens, he can hit the 3 from the short corner. I like the move. Kyle Korver should be able to mentor him and who knows, maybe he's the next great white hope. [/Jay Bilas]

With the 16th pick in the 2015 NBA Draft the Indiana Pacers select....

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, SF Arizona.

[Larry Legend] RHJ is a player that we feel has the rare capability to be both an immediate contributor on a playoff contender and someone who has massive potential into the future *cough* Kawaii Leonard *cough*.  We are ecstatic that a player with his size, defensive ability, athleticism, tenacity and ball-handling skills was available to us at this point in the draft.  Pairing him with PG-13 will make us very tough defensively on the perimeter. Being able to trade back and picking up both Ryan Anderson and Jeremy Lamb while still getting the player we wanted has put us in a great position going forward [/Larry Legend]

[Jay Bilas] Lyles...Grant...these are two low risk players that will be tremendous assets for their respective teams. Bucks and Rockets made the right moves tonight. They didn't get too far ahead of themselves with any zany trades, they stood by their analysis and took the best prospects available that fill their needs. They've done a great job tonight. [/Jay Bilas]

wanted Lyles at 22 
mean.gif

Jerian to Houston was a good pick 

Last edited:
Almost took grant myself.But Milwaukee needs some kinda big man and had some choices just hope it pans out

besides Dekker i'm a fan of basically every prospect, hope they all succeed 
laugh.gif

The depth of this draft is pretty good, alot of playoff teams are going to get some nice rotational players.

Nice job fellas 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom