OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

With no head coach still the Nuggets are in full rebuild mode once again Kenneth Faried, Wilson Chandler and Danilo Gallinari are on the block....

[Chris Broussard] My sources tell me Dion Waiters could be on his way to the Nuggets for Kenneth Faried. [/Chris Broussard]

[Chris Broussard] Atlanta is engaging in talks with the Cleveland Cavaliers.  A block buster trade could happen. The King may be on his way to the city of queens [/Chris Broussard]

What the hell is going on in here? 
laugh.gif

Breaking News: Lebron James has been named head coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers

[Jay Bilas] The Utah Jazz may have made the best pick in the entire draft. Big Frank Kaminsky is a player. He can step out to the perimeter, drain a three in your face. He can pump fake and take you off the dribble from 18 plus feet out. He can score down low. I like this move a lot for the Jazz. This gives Utah a trio of three great bigs that compliment each other well. [/Jay Bilas]

[Jay Bilas] The Utah Jazz may have made the best pick in the entire draft. Big Frank Kaminsky is a player. He can step out to the perimeter, drain a three in your face. He can pump fake and take you off the dribble from 18 plus feet out. He can score down low. I like this move a lot for the Jazz. This gives Utah a trio of three great bigs that compliment each other well. [/Jay Bilas]

And they are both huge rap fans lawlz. Thanks Jay :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom