OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

With the 6th pick in the 2015 NBA Draft The Denver Nuggets Select 

Willie "Trill" Cauley-Stein From University Of Kentucky   

Already Looks Good Wearing Nuggets Powder Blue 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
[Jay Bilas] Willie "Trill" Cauley-Stein does everything you can ask out of a basketball player. He can guard four positions, he defends well in the pick and roll, he's the kind of guy that can step in on day one and anchor your defense. The Nuggets have Jusuf Nurkic, but I love the pick. You can never have too much size [/Jay Bilas]

I went with Porzingis because Mario was straight up snatched from me. I thought about going with Mudiay because talent > positional need but I just couldn't do it.

WCS is an obviously good fit since he'll give Orlando the rim protection they need, but this is hopefully Orlando's last year with a top pick so I swung for the fences. I want to role the dice and maybe see if Gordon can be a good/reliable defender for Orlando so while WCS is clearly the superior prospect, I have a guy there I want to give a chance to. I like Payton a lot and while I'm high on Mudiay, I don't think a guy who needs to develop a jumper is the best fit for a team that needs outside shooting. 

I really wanted Mario, I think he'll be a top player in this draft, but there you go. So there we have Prozingis. His potential ceiling is really high, but his floor is also pretty low. He could be a floor spacing, 3 point shooting big man, who can also protect the rim for you.. or he's a bust. But Orlando already has a few solid guys who probably won't become superstars, so go with a guy who has the potential to be a very skilled player and could fit alongside Vucevic. 

I had a few good offers for veteran big men for the pick which would fill an obvious hole, but I want to maintain cap space and then go after some guys in free agency. 

I went with Porzingis because Mario was straight up snatched from me. I thought about going with Mudiay because talent > positional need but I just couldn't do it.

WCS is an obviously good fit since he'll give Orlando the rim protection they need, but this is hopefully Orlando's last year with a top pick so I swung for the fences. I want to role the dice and maybe see if Gordon can be a good/reliable defender for Orlando so while WCS is clearly the superior prospect, I have a guy there I want to give a chance to. I like Payton a lot and while I'm high on Mudiay, I don't think a guy who needs to develop a jumper is the best fit for a team that needs outside shooting. 

I really wanted Mario, I think he'll be a top player in this draft, but there you go. So there we have Prozingis. His potential ceiling is really high, but his floor is also pretty low. He could be a floor spacing, 3 point shooting big man, who can also protect the rim for you.. or he's a bust. But Orlando already has a few solid guys who probably won't become superstars, so go with a guy who has the potential to be a very skilled player and could fit alongside Vucevic. 

I had a few good offers for veteran big men for the pick which would fill an obvious hole, but I want to maintain cap space and then go after some guys in free agency. 

I wanted Mario as well. :smh:

[Fran Frashilla] I love the Zinger pick by the Magic. High upside, moderate risk. He's 2 weeks from being 2 weeks away. [/Fran Frashilla]

With the 8th pick in the 2015 Mock NBA Draft, the Detroit Pistons select

Emmanuel Mudiay from China via prime prep via grace Arlington prep via the Congo

Jennings, Reggie, and Mudiay? That's a lot of non-shooting guards surrounding Andre for Van Gundy's liking. But I agree, at this point in the draft you take the BPA and worry about the rest later. Can't believe Mudiay slipped to 8th when he shouldv'e gone 4th :lol:

JJ Watt almost came up BIG with both Mario and Mudiay. Almost brah.

Last edited:
Yeah we won't be able to shoot, but I took the best player available and didn't want to reach for anyone at 8. Andre Drummond isn't getting very many post touches though. He shot a career low last season because the team was trying to make him into this back to basket big which he isn't, at least yet.

I figure with Mudiay and shmurda in high p/r with Millsap or Drummond should cause problems.

I blame JJ watt for messing up the draft

Not going to lie I also wanted Mario to fall to me at the 6th overall pick but can't be mad got the next guy on my board Willie "Trill" Cauley-Stein 

[Jay Bilas] You know I wonder if we have another trade in the works. The Pistons really don't need Mudiay. Maybe the Knicks make a move here. [/Jay Bilas]

Not going to lie I also wanted Mario to fall to me at the 6th overall pick but can't be mad got the next guy on my board Willie "Trill" Cauley-Stein 

Surprised you didn't take Mudiay tbh. You traded Lawson to the Kings right? Now you really ready to let Darren Collison run the team full time?

Back
Top Bottom