OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

[Bill Simmons] The Lakers made a huge mistake. [/Bill Simmons]

[Jay Bilas] D'Angelo Russell has a bright future, but he worries me in LA. I think the Lakers just made a huge mistake. [/Jay Bilas]

Some of y'all got NO CHILL with these trade proprosals :lol:

I respect the hustle though :nthat:

Last edited:
[Bill Simmons] Lakers just made cardinal mistake passing up big for small. [/Bill Simmons]

[Jay Bilas] Bill...um..You don't work with us anymore.. [/Jay Bilas]

You have to hope Russell is a superstar, anything less and you completely botched the rebuild.

Okafor has a high floor. And would produce day 1. You can bank on great production offensively. Sans injury, which so far has no questions about. So Russell has to be absolutely a superstar on offense in order for that pick not to be a total botch.

Considering Russell's defense is not great either.

Last edited:
[magic] with the lakers drafting russell, okafor definitely not going top 2 [/magic]

[Magic continues to Wilbon] Not going in the top 2, means that he wasn't picked first or picked second. Basketball is fannnnn-tastic [/Magic]

Last edited:
*ESPN draft announcement jingle plays*

[silver]The Philadelphia 76ers have agreed to send F Robert Covington along with the 3rd overall and 37th overall picks in the 2015 NBA draft to the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for the rights to G D'Angelo Russell and F Nick Young. The Los Angeles Lakers are now on the clock.[/silver]

[Sam Hinkie]We love what Robert did for us last year and we are certain he has a bright future ahead of him in Los Angeles. However, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to acquire a player like D'Angelo who we hope will help lead our team into the next decade.[/Sam Hinkie]
Someone tell me what's going on please help
— COACH Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) February 19, 2015

Last edited:
Hmmmm Cleansneaks... You completely redeemed yourself. Unless you take Mudiay then again the hell with you.

Chances Cleansneaks watched the movie Draft Day to make that trade? I'm going at least 63.7%.

Last edited:
Only on my phone but I'll get this going!

But the Los Angeles Lakers select....

Jahlil Okafor, Center, Duke.

20140123_AdamSilver-GettyXXc.jpg

With the 2nd pick of the 2015 NBA Draft....

The Los Angeles Lakers select....

D'Angelo Russell, Guard, The Ohio State University.

View media item 1572116

OHH MYYYYYYYY GAAAWWWWWDDDDDD!

View media item 1572117
*DROPS MIC*

Only on my phone but I'll get this going!

But the Los Angeles Lakers select....

Jahlil Okafor, Center, Duke.
EDIT: nevermind

didn't see the trade

Last edited:
**** :stoneface:

The 4th overall pick is open for trades.

Currently negotiating with 2 teams and who ever else wants to throw a hat in the ring :nerd:

11, waiters, pj3, Novak, singler, collison, the rights to Alex albrines and the guy we drafted last year in the 1st to not sign to a contract and send to the d league (huestis)

Last edited:
A trade between the Memphis Grizzlies and New Orleans Pelicans

Mike Conley
Jeff Green
Vince Carter

for

Tyreke Evans
Ryan Anderson

Jrue Holiday is now readily available

View media item 1572583

Jeff Green opts into his contract, which seems very likely at this point. Memphis did not want any parts of Green going into next season nor Vince Carter. Memphis gets out of both contracts.

After Tyreke's performance at PG this previous season, Memphis decided to go with more length and size in their backcourt going forward. Also, the only way Memphis can reasonable improve its team is by moving some of their more valuable assets. Adding Ryan Anderson to the package will provide more spacing in the frontcourt as well.

Great trade overall especially if the Pelicans can get out of Jrue's contract.

Last edited:
Horrible trade for memphis, zbo aint having this. Gonna wreck the locker room

Last edited:
I clearly stated that I'm taking a different route with the team :lol: . I plan on blowing the majority of the team up to build long term. If my plan is to move Marc, Conley is not staying realistically long term. That's part of the reason I moved him. And I get rid 2 guys who are not apart of Memphis long term plans and add another piece that could potential be here for another 3-4 yrs in Anderson.

Now, someone take everyone else off my hands and stop worrying about what I'm doing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom