Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Broner so I hope this humbles him some. Between the hair brushing, the dancing, the ****ing on Showtimes 24/7, uploading threesomes to YouTube...I hate to say it but he probably needed to be knocked down a peg.

You can be cocky and flashy and all that without being disrespectful, I want to see AB shine so hopefully this helps.

And for whoever mentioned Allen Iverson...dude has some kind of account set up where he is getting a million a year paid to him for the next thirty or so years, he's straight. lol

Last edited:
4_medium.gif

dudes feeling bad for Broner

F outta here

Came out clowning with a rapper, jumping in Maidana's grill, ref tells him start the fight in the corner and he doesn't listen, and then last but not least

the humping

and you wonder why people throw **** at him

it wasnt anything that can hurt him, just some beverages, and he brought it all onto himself. 

We've all encountered people in our lives that need an *** Beating, he fell into that category.

Money May was at the Laker game while About ********ing was getting his *** kicked lol

Don't change the subject now. You basically told everyone they're not allowed to have an unfavorable opinion of someone if they have more money than us.
No matter how you look at it, you ****** isn't about to clown me with your ignorance. At the end of the day you're the ones talkin that **** on a sneaker forum while he living out his dreams and making something of his self. Like I previously stated, IM NOT AN AB fan, but it's really amusing to see you peons taking every opportunity to put him down just because he's arrogant or cocky or whatever

Don't change the subject now. You basically told everyone they're not allowed to have an unfavorable opinion of someone if they have more money than us.
No matter how you look at it, you ****** isn't about to clown me with your ignorance. At the end of the day you're the ones talkin that **** on a sneaker forum while he living out his dreams and making something of his self. Like I previously stated, IM NOT AN AB fan, but it's really amusing to see you peons taking every opportunity to put him down just because he's arrogant or cocky or whatever

its ok Adrien, its over now, its over. the bad man is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom