Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Floyd strugglin rite now "Hmmm...What do I tell this boy after a loss? ......What do friends tell me after a loss? Oh yea..."

exactly that was too much what the fans did. Dude just got his *** whooped for 12 rounds. A well placed bottle thrown at him could do some serious damage which he diesnt deserve, no matter how cocky or arrogant he is

no bottles in stadiums papi.

"Hold your head up champ. I love you. A true champion can take a loss and bounce back, my lil brother" -Floyd Mayweather 

Lol I'm not even an Adrien Broner fan, but ****** in here is hating hardbody. I mean look at his bank account and then look at yours. No wonder you mad.
Dude really hasnt even made big boxing bucks yet and he spends like hes Floyd. Hell be broke soon becasue he most likely will never get a big money fight.

Not to mention he has at least 6 kids...

:wow: :lol: i didn't eem know this. AB is ******.

When Allen Iverson's financial future looks brighter than yours, then you should really take a hard look at your life. :smh:

Reactions: alp
I think AB was really hurt.  He could barely stand up walking back to the locker room.

You could see it in his eyes...very humbling.

Got it!

MAID334.gif
looked like broner heard the music and started dancing LOL

A B

Always bluffing.

Fooled many into crowing him the next floyd.

Cant deny his talents though, going to be great seeing him bounce up

Last edited:
I knew from the moment Broner was bouncing up and down in Chinos corner pre-fight and Maidana started doing it too that Maidana was going to have fun tonight. Robert Garcia did a terrific job through camp and tonight.

Did Adrien come out to the ring with a rapper or rapping during introductions? I missed introductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom