Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil durk pulled off after the 1st round. All his rapper "friends" Will have a new number tomorrow

Lol I'm not even an Adrien Broner fan, but ****** in here is hating hardbody. I mean look at his bank account and then look at yours. No wonder you mad.

Truman is a G.

Borner gets what he deserves for jumping 2 weight classes and fight bums.

Lol I'm not even an Adrien Broner fan, but ****** in here is hating hardbody. I mean look at his bank account and then look at yours. No wonder you mad.
Dude really hasnt even made big boxing bucks yet and he spends like hes Floyd. Hell be broke soon becasue he most likely will never get a big money fight.

u one of his kids or something?

Last edited:
Dude can't even whoop his kids, they gone be like daddy why u ain't hit chino like that

First time seeing Broner fight. I was told he was the next Floyd ......... I feel cheated and lied to lol

His antics aren't even "Floyd like" seems like he tries too hard

Won't even compare his boxing skills

Yeah that was some BS. No matter how much you hate dude, you gotta respect a fighter more than that

give respect to someone who doesnt respect anything? ok

There is a different between not respecting someone and disrespecting someone.

"He does it too" is not a reason to act classless.

No matter how much you hate the dude, he was just in combat.

You don't gotta cheer for him, you can boo him all you want, hell you can scream almost whatever you want at him, but don't try to sink below his level and try to assault him. That is a ***** made move, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Last edited:
Got it!

MAID334.gif

There is a different between not respecting someone and disrespecting someone.

"He does it too" is not a reason to act classless.

No matter how much you hate the dude, he was just in combat.

You don't gotta cheer for him, you can boo him all you want, hell you can scream almost whatever you want at him, but don't try to sink below his level and try to assault him. That is a ***** made move, PLAIN AND SIMPLE
exactly that was too much what the fans did. Dude just got his *** whooped for 12 rounds. A well placed bottle thrown at him could do some serious damage which he diesnt deserve, no matter how cocky or arrogant he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom