Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I agree.  What's the vibe like in the city towads Williams right now, and besides the comments he gave to ESPN on Monday has Williams said anything else?? 
Nothing from what I know. What else does he really have to say? If he even opens his mouth, I bet he'll anger more of us fans out here. 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

nawlins, Of course we're still mad. I understand Alex's 3rd down lack of conversions also didn't help us but honestly, we expected that. It's the fact our defense did their job by putting Elijah on his back 6 times and we still had our chance to win despite a groggy offense. I mean, is it that hard to wave your arm from side to side? 
ohwell.gif

Sigh. Still pains me. 
Yeah, I'm just saying that most people out here aren't on that "I want that dude dead" mindset anymore
laugh.gif
Those people who threatened him and his family are ridiculous. Flat out stupid. Plain and simple.
30t6p3b.gif

na i know jerry rice is a hall of famer and kyle williams is a nobody, i was moreso trying to explain to him that even great players are capable of fumbling in a clutch situation.

na i know jerry rice is a hall of famer and kyle williams is a nobody, i was moreso trying to explain to him that even great players are capable of fumbling in a clutch situation.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

idgi

kyle williams is not a great player.

idgi

kyle williams is not a great player.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

#%#@ Kyle Williams, that answer that?

Word
laugh.gif
. Sure, most of us aren't as heated as we were that day but I will never forget how big of a negative impact he played on this game... a chance at the Super Bowl
mad.gif
. I'm not going to say he's the sole reason we lost that game because I dont believe in that, but the dude lost the game on his own in the sense that he fumbled and put them in FG range right off the bat.

In all honesty he could have a Pro Bowl year next year and it will not change the fact that I think he's an unclutch bum and damn near on his own costed us a shot at the Super Bowl.. that's just me though.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

#%#@ Kyle Williams, that answer that?

Word
laugh.gif
. Sure, most of us aren't as heated as we were that day but I will never forget how big of a negative impact he played on this game... a chance at the Super Bowl
mad.gif
. I'm not going to say he's the sole reason we lost that game because I dont believe in that, but the dude lost the game on his own in the sense that he fumbled and put them in FG range right off the bat.

In all honesty he could have a Pro Bowl year next year and it will not change the fact that I think he's an unclutch bum and damn near on his own costed us a shot at the Super Bowl.. that's just me though.

Yeah it's easy for Kyle to get the blame because he doesn't have the accolades and well he did set them up for a field goal. 

Yeah it's easy for Kyle to get the blame because he doesn't have the accolades and well he did set them up for a field goal. 

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. —

San Francisco 49er Aldon Smith was arrested by Miami Beach Police Friday night and booked into the local jail on DUI charges, according to a police press release.

According to records, the 23-year-old rookie linebacker was booked into jail at 9:32 a.m. EST Saturday morning after being charged with driving under the influence. The bond amount listed was $1,000.

As a sophomore at the University of Missouri, Smith was drafted by the 49ers during the 2011 NFL Draft as the seventh overall draft pick. During his first season with the team, he registered 14 sacks, a franchise record for a rookie linebacker. He also ranked 1st in the NFL in sacks among rookies and was one sack short of breaking the NFL’s record for sacks by a rookie.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/...d&utm_medium=twitter

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. —

San Francisco 49er Aldon Smith was arrested by Miami Beach Police Friday night and booked into the local jail on DUI charges, according to a police press release.

According to records, the 23-year-old rookie linebacker was booked into jail at 9:32 a.m. EST Saturday morning after being charged with driving under the influence. The bond amount listed was $1,000.

As a sophomore at the University of Missouri, Smith was drafted by the 49ers during the 2011 NFL Draft as the seventh overall draft pick. During his first season with the team, he registered 14 sacks, a franchise record for a rookie linebacker. He also ranked 1st in the NFL in sacks among rookies and was one sack short of breaking the NFL’s record for sacks by a rookie.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/...d&utm_medium=twitter

I heard Aldon Smith called Kyle Williams to be his designated driver, but the call was dropped. -Michael Erler, cbssports

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I heard Aldon Smith called Kyle Williams to be his designated driver, but the call was dropped. -Michael Erler, cbssports

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
coooooooooold bloooooooooded!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
coooooooooold bloooooooooded!!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom