Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Upset special on Flash this week
laugh.gif

Ingram needs to keep getting those redzone carries

Roddy white and harvin have been killing me all year
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I tried getting tickets to go to the ravens game... But they pretty expensive, guess I'll just settle with the browns and ******** games

how are the tickets for the browns. ?
My girl bought them for my bday, so im not sure... I know they had to be expensive according to stubhub pricing for the same section... Im guessing around $300ish each

If anyone going to the Ravens game get me a ticket
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

laugh.gif

Tell me about it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I tried getting tickets to go to the ravens game... But they pretty expensive, guess I'll just settle with the browns and ******** games

how are the tickets for the browns. ?
My girl bought them for my bday, so im not sure... I know they had to be expensive according to stubhub pricing for the same section... Im guessing around $300ish each

If anyone going to the Ravens game get me a ticket
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

laugh.gif

Tell me about it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

you guys think we should target someone for the trade deadline?
dunno who's available, but I would say these are the most glaring needs of this team:
1) OL
2) WR

OL-- simply 'cause there is not enough depth. But probably not trade worthy.
WR-- not enough depth here either. Even though people are down on Crabtree, I think he will get it together. He doesn't possess elite speed that I've seen yet but he has bailed out Smith on bad throws plenty of times with his hops, hands, and general route running. On the other side, Braylon has also been hurt all year so who knows that he tangibly brings to the offense. Additionally Ginn should not be doing more than handling the slot duties, in my opinion. He needs to save his stuff for PR/KR. So in short, a playmaker would be nice but not something I'd necessarily trade for. And SFO has already passed on signing some bigger names to add depth in the wake of Morgan's injury.

edit**
3) DB-- I guess. SFO isn't fantastic in pass defense but it gets enough of the job done. Rogers/Brown/Culliver/Spencer; Golson/Madieu; Whitner/Reggie/Spillman... a fairly formidable bunch.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

you guys think we should target someone for the trade deadline?
dunno who's available, but I would say these are the most glaring needs of this team:
1) OL
2) WR

OL-- simply 'cause there is not enough depth. But probably not trade worthy.
WR-- not enough depth here either. Even though people are down on Crabtree, I think he will get it together. He doesn't possess elite speed that I've seen yet but he has bailed out Smith on bad throws plenty of times with his hops, hands, and general route running. On the other side, Braylon has also been hurt all year so who knows that he tangibly brings to the offense. Additionally Ginn should not be doing more than handling the slot duties, in my opinion. He needs to save his stuff for PR/KR. So in short, a playmaker would be nice but not something I'd necessarily trade for. And SFO has already passed on signing some bigger names to add depth in the wake of Morgan's injury.

edit**
3) DB-- I guess. SFO isn't fantastic in pass defense but it gets enough of the job done. Rogers/Brown/Culliver/Spencer; Golson/Madieu; Whitner/Reggie/Spillman... a fairly formidable bunch.

WR I think we are fine at since we use a lot of formations with a TE or even 2 and both VD and Walker can split out.  Crabby/Braylon/Williams/Ginn are fine for what we do on offense.
Looking at the remaining schedule I think the 49ers go AT LEAST 11-5.  It's crazy to think about, but a first round bye is a very real possibility.  

WR I think we are fine at since we use a lot of formations with a TE or even 2 and both VD and Walker can split out.  Crabby/Braylon/Williams/Ginn are fine for what we do on offense.
Looking at the remaining schedule I think the 49ers go AT LEAST 11-5.  It's crazy to think about, but a first round bye is a very real possibility.  

Originally Posted by offbad

But there was this Philadelphia Daily News story from the spring that included a bit about Harbaugh and Schwartz being among a group having dinner together at the NFL owners’ meeting in New Orleans in March.

At the dinner, Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Schwartz painted a bleak picture to Jim Harbaugh in the event the NFL lockout lasted into the summer and shortened training camps.

“We were having dinner the other night and Jim Schwartz told him basically there’s no way you’re going to be able to get it done (if the lockout lasts into the summer),

Originally Posted by offbad

But there was this Philadelphia Daily News story from the spring that included a bit about Harbaugh and Schwartz being among a group having dinner together at the NFL owners’ meeting in New Orleans in March.

At the dinner, Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Schwartz painted a bleak picture to Jim Harbaugh in the event the NFL lockout lasted into the summer and shortened training camps.

“We were having dinner the other night and Jim Schwartz told him basically there’s no way you’re going to be able to get it done (if the lockout lasts into the summer),

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

offbad wrote:

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

offbad wrote:

hah sorry about that usually i just take the interesting excerpts, but i'll post the link next time too

hah sorry about that usually i just take the interesting excerpts, but i'll post the link next time too

Back
Top Bottom