Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

But there was this Philadelphia Daily News story from the spring that included a bit about Harbaugh and Schwartz being among a group having dinner together at the NFL owners’ meeting in New Orleans in March.

At the dinner, Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Schwartz painted a bleak picture to Jim Harbaugh in the event the NFL lockout lasted into the summer and shortened training camps.

“We were having dinner the other night and Jim Schwartz told him basically there’s no way you’re going to be able to get it done (if the lockout lasts into the summer),

Man I'm still feeling good today from yesterdays win,
One thing I'm dissapointed in schwartz flipping out then
Blaming it on harbaugh, straight up killed our celebration and shine from the win
Regardless though
pimp.gif

Man I'm still feeling good today from yesterdays win,
One thing I'm dissapointed in schwartz flipping out then
Blaming it on harbaugh, straight up killed our celebration and shine from the win
Regardless though
pimp.gif

Harbaugh apparently gave our team the week off. Not sure how I feel about that. But I trust him.

Harbaugh apparently gave our team the week off. Not sure how I feel about that. But I trust him.

Originally Posted by dland24

I think it's part of the new cba that you have to give players 5 consecutive days off before the bye. I could be wrong
ohwell.gif

I think it's part of the new cba that you have to give players 5 consecutive days off before the bye. I could be wrong
ohwell.gif

Does anyone know the staus of Braylon Edwards, is the team still looking at Week 8 as his return??

“We were having dinner the other night and Jim Schwartz told him basically there’s no way you’re going to be able to get it done (if the lockout lasts into the summer),

Does anyone know the staus of Braylon Edwards, is the team still looking at Week 8 as his return??

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

ohwell.gif

Oh really?   Fair enough.  Didnt know that.

Just wish we had a game on sunday. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

ohwell.gif

Oh really?   Fair enough.  Didnt know that.

Just wish we had a game on sunday. 
laugh.gif

I'm hyped to be at the game against the Browns... Hopefully seats aren't as bad as dland says
laugh.gif
... I wish the 28th could come faster

With Braylon back, things should be better on offense

I'm hyped to be at the game against the Browns... Hopefully seats aren't as bad as dland says
laugh.gif
... I wish the 28th could come faster

With Braylon back, things should be better on offense

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'm eating crow on my preseason 9ers season record prediction...

The defense is playing a lot better than I thought they were capable of. Offensively, just keep getting better week after week.

So glad they got their London game out of the way, imagine if that was this year. Some tough games remain. Arizona isn't good but that Thursday BAL game right after worries me a lot.

It was interesting being in Chi during the whole Harbaugh thing
laugh.gif

I'm eating crow on my preseason 9ers season record prediction...

The defense is playing a lot better than I thought they were capable of. Offensively, just keep getting better week after week.

So glad they got their London game out of the way, imagine if that was this year. Some tough games remain. Arizona isn't good but that Thursday BAL game right after worries me a lot.

It was interesting being in Chi during the whole Harbaugh thing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom