Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

heard on the radio that the rumor goin now is rondo to the lakers for gasol

I wouldn't move Batum for Nash either. 

What for?  Nash isn't gonna win you a title, he's 38 now, 39 next year.  Why do that? 

And I'm not even a big Batum guy, but I say no to that too.  Nash plus LMA and the rest of that garbage = out in the first round.  So why get 15 years older? 

Because Batum hasn't moved past 'potential' in 4 years. He's shown flashes, but nothing worth being a key piece of our future anymore. And obviously Nash wont bring a title by himself, but I think you know how much I hate Felton. If it meant losing Batum to ensure I dont have to see Felton in a Blazers uni anymore, in return for an all-star point guard I'd do it. Rondo is obviously who I'd want to see here the most, but I'm a big Nash fan too, 38 years old or not.

And I'd assume Portland wouldnt have to trade too much for Nash (his age), so if we could hold onto draft picks (and hire a competent GM), we might actually draft someone that'll help build this team into a contender again.

Or maybe being up for the past 20 hours has me delusional.

Not snowing where I'm at anymore. My car was covered nicely at work earlier (overnight shifts
30t6p3b.gif
) though.

If I'm magics gm...I'm going hard to get the clippers to pull the trigger and make a trade...they offer so much depth and I think it'll be a good fit on both ends...magic end up with probably mo Williams deandre Jordan Randy foye...if I'm magic I do this

I wish we would stop trying to trade Gasol at this point. His worst year of his career is 16 & 10.. We won't get a 16&10 guy for Gasol.. Or what he adds. Yes I called for him to be traded numerous times, but at this point there is no replacement good enough for him at the 4. (unless you are talking untradeable guys)

Bynum should be the only 1 of that 3 that should be traded. And only for Dwight..

There are enough guys out on the market for the Lakers to get a Starting PG,  a starting SF.  And a backup SF/PF before the deadline   and save 1 of our 2012 1st round picks and draft Kendall Marshall.

Otis Smith messed it up when he traded Courtney Lee for VC. Then giving away Gortat for Richardson and Turk.

Turns out GSW wants to trade Monta Ellis to the Magic... But only if it brings D12 to GSW,

And Magic are trying to get Monta Ellis to the Magic to play with D12.

GIVE IT UP OTIS AND JUST TRADE HIM
tumblr_lpsmdfxMiC1r0afceo1_250.gif

Odom has been the biggest disappointment ever...pathetic dude with no heart all of a sudden get this bum off my team he brings NOTHING to the table

Originally Posted by Noskey

Because Batum hasn't moved past 'potential' in 4 years. He's shown flashes, but nothing worth being a key piece of our future anymore. And obviously Nash wont bring a title by himself, but I think you know how much I hate Felton. If it meant losing Batum to ensure I dont have to see Felton in a Blazers uni anymore, in return for an all-star point guard I'd do it. Rondo is obviously who I'd want to see here the most, but I'm a big Nash fan too, 38 years old or not.

And I'd assume Portland wouldnt have to trade too much for Nash (his age), so if we could hold onto draft picks (and hire a competent GM), we might actually draft someone that'll help build this team into a contender again.

Or maybe being up for the past 20 hours has me delusional.

Not snowing where I'm at anymore. My car was covered nicely at work earlier (overnight shifts
30t6p3b.gif
) though.

Yeah, I got some snow, not a ton but enough to piss me off. 
laugh.gif

Bruh, you need some sleep, you talkin crazy in here.  Movin Batum for old man river, wantin to save draft picks to pick in the 16-20 range and think that'll help, come on. 
laugh.gif

I agree Batum hasn't blown out yet, but Nate wasn't usin him right early either, comin off the bench, etc.  What they should do is tear is ALL down minus LMA and Batum, and then see what Batum can do.  Get the damn ball out of Jamal Crawford's hands, move Crash, and give Batum more chances to play 2 man with Lamarcus, at least for now.  That way, you get a TRUE evaluation of Batum, not the 35 minutes one night, 18 the next Nate has done to him over the years.  Kid shoulda been starting all year this year. 

Originally Posted by kwh3

Otis Smith messed it up when he traded Courtney Lee for VC. Then giving away Gortat for Richardson and Turk.

this.. all of this

Originally Posted by EZE JAY

If I'm magics gm...I'm going hard to get the clippers to pull the trigger and make a trade...they offer so much depth and I think it'll be a good fit on both ends...magic end up with probably mo Williams deandre Jordan Randy foye...if I'm magic I do this

You must be a clipper fan because that trade you proposed is straight trash. Worst trade for dwight so far. Because deandre jordan is the best you could get for dwight? I wont even mention the other two pieces ofcrap you mentioned lolAs for dwight to the nets i believe the only thing stopping the nets from gettingdwight is not wanting to throw in marshon brooks in the trade. If they included brooks with lopez and draft picks and a scrub player dwight would be a net already

Celtics are about to return to another 2 decades of irrelevance. Rondo is the only good young piece they have and what use is all that cap space they'll have next season if nobody wants to play there anyway.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by EZE JAY

You must be a clipper fan because that trade you proposed is straight trash. Worst trade for dwight so far. Because deandre jordan is the best you could get for dwight? I wont even mention the other two pieces ofcrap you mentioned lol As for dwight to the nets i believe the only thing stopping the nets from gettingdwight is not wanting to throw in marshon brooks in the trade. If they included brooks with lopez and draft picks and a scrub player dwight would be a net already

The only decent trade for the magic is the nets.... clippers trade is laughable at best... lakers, bynum is a liability, gasol is headed(is imo)in his twlight years, and what else do they have? Iuno why the knicks are even in the discussion, and the magic dont have any cap to make the team better, to make howard wanna stay

These rumors get crazier and crazier.

It should not matter if Doc and Rondo clash. I mean was Doc not seriously considering not coming back? I know a great coach means a lot but I would not give up Rondo even if I knew I'd be getting a confident Pau in return.

Got nothing to say about Odom. Maybe he gets productive on w/e new team he ends up on.

Otis done screwed himself. If Dwight really doesn't want to stay in LAL then the Nets can't be scared of the threat of him being traded there. He should've been playing this like the Nigerian scam artist to at the very least get everything he can from the Nets after exhausting all other deals with teams who would rent Dwight. I knew that GSW talk wasn't making sense. They also want confirmation that Dwight would stay with them in that Monta trade.

Odom for Nash? Are you kidding me? Where do I sign up?
laugh.gif

Not happening, nice try though Price. Dwain is a cool dude, but probably just blowing smoke.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Odom for Nash? Are you kidding me? Where do I sign up?
laugh.gif

Not happening, nice try though Price. Dwain is a cool dude, but probably just blowing smoke.
Thats what I was saying earlier. If all Phoenix wants is Odom I think you'll hear everyone shooting trades for Nash. But again I think its just BS. 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

That dude has irked me ever since he tried to blow up a non-story of DMC snapping at a reporter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Anyone want devin harris...? please? take raja too while were at it
Toney Douglas and Bill Walker baby

Back
Top Bottom