OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More E.Curry picks for those asking:

x2_9c2dc8b

its gonna be a fun year. I was hurt by the Finals loss as i'm sure all the Heat fans were. But it was fun none the less. Only thing I'm doing diff. this year is buying tix on the secondary market. I guess being a bad sports town has its advantages cuz getting those tix cheaper than face value is what i'm bout.

From RealGM:

Still trying to land Dalembert, offering Mike Miller in a S&T.

Riley and Dalembert had dinner in Boca at NY Prime tonight

Billups is trying to force his way here and MIami has already begun their recruiting efforts

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

From RealGM:

Still trying to land Dalembert, offering Mike Miller in a S&T.

Riley and Dalembert had dinner in Boca at NY Prime tonight

Billups is trying to force his way here and MIami has already begun their recruiting efforts
nerd.gif

I feel like we're either going to get Billups or Arenas, I'm sure Riley prefers Billups though
And I'm all for getting rid of MM to get Dalembert

If we get Billups and Dalembert 
sick.gif
 No one in the league can compare to our star power + bench

106mqlj.jpg

Happy Monday fellas .... 13 days left. I agree with you HJ, obtaining Billups and Sam would supplant our roster irrefutably as top 3 in the league .. maybe even the best!

If we get Billups and Dalembert... My lord.
sick.gif
We would have covered every one of our weaknesses.

^Love that uniform.

PS One more hour till we find out if Chauncey is up for the taking.

welcome to the new heat followers .....

Trizz !!!! something tells me you don't like the black uni's ?
laugh.gif

last I heard billups was upset that clippers put a bid on him ..so we will see how that turns out.... 

bdis1986 wrote:
welcome to the new heat followers .....

Trizz !!!! something tells me you don't like the black uni's ?
laugh.gif

last I heard billups was upset that clippers put a bid on him ..so we will see how that turns out.... 

Yep! He definitely is unhappy with the situation but with the new clause he has 1 of two options if he intends to disrupt the process of going to the clippers. A) report or B) retire. The Clippers cannot trade him once they picked him up off of waivers so, it sucks to see his career go down this way considering how he agreed to being traded along with Melo to NY in order for that deal to fluidly filter through!

Not a fan of the Heat's new NWO unis.
laugh.gif

Season seems like it's taking forever to start.

Looking forward to seeing if the Big 3 are a more cohesive unit and seeing how the team responds to the dissappointment in the finals.

I like the new uniforms, but they just seem like some random swingman jersey that adidas spits out for the masses.

Billups to Clippers was wack. I guess they figure they can convince him to stay there, but lets hope he doesn't. (Not that it matters cause all he can do is retire)

Back
Top Bottom