OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

watching game 5 heat vs bulls on nbatv... cool, dont ever bring up my grass again.. long story short.. its f'd up right now
NOOOOOOOO
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Fam, your grass was a staple during our season thread man lol, I'm sad to hear it didnt make it! How are the kids my dude? And did you ever get that new phone you were telling me about?

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

h3at whats good my dude?

Just chilling on my day off

Man, I'm so glad this season is finally under way! We linkin up for some of these games?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dammit, now the Heat have TWO of my favorite players in the league: Wade, and now Battier.
laugh.gif
Uuuuuuggghhh!

– Chalmers
– Wade
– James
– Bosh
– Anthony

– Battier
– House
– Haslem
– Dampier
– Miller
– Curry

That right?
Our rookie PG Norris Cole .... and Dex Pittman will probably be a full time member of this team as well!

yeah.. i picked up the samsung galaxy s2... still dont have a twitter, dont know where or how to start... kids are cool, bear started kindergarten this year... he told be he had a bully that tries to fight him at school.. i told him to play it cool and tell the teacher.. later he tells me the kid spit in his face and tried to punch him again... i told him to whoop his @%*!, $$*$ that!.. i told him if you get in trouble at school but you wont get in trouble at home... i was heated, sent the teacher a email, and told her she better check that kid or bear has the go ahead to start whooping some @%*.. she wasnt happy about the email
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

yeah.. i picked up the samsung galaxy s2... still dont have a twitter, dont know where or how to start... kids are cool, bear started kindergarten this year... he told be he had a bully that tries to fight him at school.. i told him to play it "cool" and tell the teacher.. later he tells me the kid spit in his face and tried to punch him again... i told him to whoop his @%*!, $$*$ that!.. i told him if you get in trouble at school but you wont get in trouble at home... i was heated, sent the teacher a email, and told her she better check that kid or bear has the go ahead to start whooping some @%*.. she wasnt happy about the email
laugh.gif
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE SIR!!!
laugh.gif
 ... trizzo are you low key calling me a snitch man?? smh thought we were brothers!
roll.gif
roll.gif

But jokes aside tho, it's good to see all my dudes back man. I missed yall sincerely!

Twitter is nothing but comedy man and really not meant to be taken too seriously but whenever you're ready just let us know and we'll guide you through the steps in creating an account in entering the the twitter world ...

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dammit, now the Heat have TWO of my favorite players in the league: Wade, and now Battier.
laugh.gif
Uuuuuuggghhh!

– Chalmers
– Wade
– James
– Bosh
– Anthony

– Battier
– House
– Haslem
– Dampier
– Miller
– Curry

That right?
Our rookie PG Norris Cole .... and Dex Pittman will probably be a full time member of this team as well!

Chalmers
Wade

Lebron

Bosh

Anthony

Haslem

Battier

Cole

Jones

Curry

House

Pittman

(Howard)

h3at23 wrote:
ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix

With Tyson Chandler on the verge of signing w/NY, Miami is looking into ways of acquiring Chauncey Billups, league sources tell SI.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Please let this be true!!! Chauncey is one of my favorite players along-side DWad3

And I'm glad James Jones is re-signing. Some part of me wants us to cut ties with MikeMiller considering we resigned Jones and signed Battier.

whoa. Billups. He would take a lot of ball-handling duties off Wade and LBJ to some degree. Let these guys use that energy for attacking the rim.

Still worried about down low. As always I have trust in Riley even though he brought Bibby and House over. Guess you can't perfect.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

OMGGGGGGGGGGG THIS FREE AGENCY IS CRAZYYY

The only benefit to the lockout.

Props to the heat for getting Battier. He should fit in nicely.

James Jones hasn't officially committed yet so I was wrong. But just glad we're not having any of the Lakers problems going into training camp.

First reaction is that it's a great pick up. But I thought the same about Mike Miller, so let's just see how Battier will fit in.

Picking up Battier is great. Not only is he a great defender and can play both the 2 and 3, he's a great professional and is going to be a great leader in the locker room. Mike Miller, Shane Battier, and James Jones? I like it and hope they can keep all 3.

battier is a very solid pickup for miami. the last place i wanted to see him go but that was a real good signing for the heat.

espn_nba3_normal.gif

WindhorstESPN Brian Windhorst

Depending on structure of deals, Heat could sign Shane Battier, Mario Chalmers, James Jones and Eddy Curry & still keep Mike Miller.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddy Curry blows my mind. Dude has played 10 games in 3 years? that isn;t a red flag for Riles? Are you that desperate to clog the middle of the paint against the west? I mean, he finagled one of the most propsoterous deals getting bron and wade together and now he seems absolutely ******ed for the Curry move.

Battier on the other hand makes a ton of sense although I would have liked to see Jesus Shuttlesworth. Miller seems at this point a liability due to his injuries and disappearance in games. Chalmers probably needs to stay as well. Not seen much of Jones so I can;t really give an opinion on him, he is the rookie/2nd year player right?

The likelihood of him staying however is very minimal ..... we still need to hopefully acquire another big and of course Billups will still garner interest as well!    

Big Shot Chauncey isn't at his residence anymore, and he sure isn't a spring chicken. I don't really see where Riles might be going with that unless he is doing some underhanded !+@ with some other team to send chauncey there for another steal.

Back
Top Bottom