Official 2012 Halloween costumes thread vol. what's everyone wearing for their parties?

Mayehm this year

I broke down and started getting everything to be the OG White Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger over a month ago. I didn't want a suit from Party City. A bunch of this stuff is getting hand made...should arrive around next week. Shall be epic but I'll probably be White Ranger for the rest of my life. This thing costs.

very nice. :smokin

if you don't mind me asking (you can pm if that is a better option):

-where you get the helmet and how much it cost.
-where your getting your suit done and how much that cost.
-if you got these at website, let me know thanks.

and let me see your setup once you get it. i know it's late but will do something like this in near future.

those ranger costumes were around 500-750 for the full authentic kinda thing i believe.

i think im going to be a zombie. i haven't been anything scary in a while, i plan on hitting up some make up artists so i can get a real authentic kinda feel.

that said i've always been against doing things like this or with masks because i haven't tried to pull the hot halloween skanks while my face is covered in nonsense. has anyone done so / any tips :lol:

i really want one of those cfx masks. but for 600 i can't do it. not for just one day.. them masks are crazy tho

Last edited:
Me and my gf are going as a hipster couple, to troll all the hipsters we know :pimp:

did this last year.

i usually have like 2-3 ideas from ahead of time,
but this year i got no clue, and this thread is kinda slow this year.lets see what i can come up with

Didn't really wanna dress up but made last minute plans for Vegas for my birthday ( the 28th) so I've decide I'm just gonna be emo.

I'll throw up some pics when the time comes.

Last edited:
Found this pirate consume that resembles Captain Morgan

Just going to carry around a bottle of it and I should be ok

I'll post pics later

word mister p can you swing me the info on that white ranger costume. i've been trying to be the green ranger for like the past 2yrs just cant find anything official. thanks brah

Back
Top Bottom