Official 2012 Halloween costumes thread vol. what's everyone wearing for their parties?

For everyone wanting info on Power Ranger costumes, below is a link to a forum where people design, display and sell life-like costumes. I am currently trying to have one built myself.

Hope this helps

http://www.rangerboard.com/

Went to a costume party the other day with a friend. We dressed as rabbis and painted ourselves orange. We were Orange Jews.

This could be EPIC!
I ordered American Flag hammer pants on Monday..waitin for em to get here anytime now..ill put pics up after Halloween..dudes already givin me crap about the pants tho lol..EPIC this will be
laugh.gif

For everyone wanting info on Power Ranger costumes, below is a link to a forum where people design, display and sell life-like costumes. I am currently trying to have one built myself.
Hope this helps
http://www.rangerboard.com/

Vouch for that site, I copped an og Green Ranger suit from there around '07 and killed all the parties I went to :smokin

:smh:
My dude wanted to be bane, I'm like sir, as soon as that first brolic dude enters the bar / party in it, it's gonna put all the Banes to shame :lol: :smh:

Yeah, you don't wanna look like the pre-Venom version when this guy walks in.

Last edited:
very nice. :smokin
if you don't mind me asking (you can pm if that is a better option):
-where you get the helmet and how much it cost.
-where your getting your suit done and how much that cost.
-if you got these at website, let me know thanks.
and let me see your setup once you get it. i know it's late but will do something like this in near future.

Helmet - 200
Chest Shield, Gold Arm Bands, Belt Buckle - 175
Boots (Coming In Days) - 75
White Spandex Suit - 35
White Tigerzord Saba Sword - 30
Basic White Gloves - 10
Basic White Head Cover (Pack Of 6) - 10

I got the helmet, chest shield, gold arm bands, belt buckle, and boots from www.cosplayhouse.com based in California. Everything else but the sword came from Amazon. You can find the sword and most of these props on eBay as well.

Can't wait though. I spent a grip but if I'm going to be the White Ranger, I'm going to do it right. :lol:

I'll pass on the Party City packaged stuff with the fake muscles.

Helmet - 200
Chest Shield, Gold Arm Bands, Belt Buckle - 175
Boots (Coming In Days) - 75
White Spandex Suit - 35
White Tigerzord Saba Sword - 30
Basic White Gloves - 10
Basic White Head Cover (Pack Of 6) - 10
I got the helmet, chest shield, gold arm bands, belt buckle, and boots from www.cosplayhouse.com based in California. Everything else but the sword came from Amazon. You can find the sword and most of these props on eBay as well.
Can't wait though. I spent a grip but if I'm going to be the White Ranger, I'm going to do it right. :lol:
I'll pass on the Party City packaged stuff with the fake muscles.

Nice, I decided to go as the black ranger this year, white will be for next year.

If I was into going out for Halloween, I'd participate. I really want some N7 armor from Mass Effect 3, but dude who makes it wants $1300 :x

Whats the verdict on toys guns at Halloween? Big deal, or nah. ie those who dress up as SWAT or mercenaries with fake straps in tow.

Whats the verdict on toys guns at Halloween? Big deal, or nah. ie those who dress up as SWAT or mercenaries with fake straps in tow.

I think it depends on where you are in nyc im not looking for any added attention with a toy gun on Halloween. There will be enough crazy people out there for the cops to deal with ill stay off that list

Anyone know where to get the yellow suit from Breaking Bad?

eBay is expensive and not sure how long it'll take, same for amazon. I looked at home depot, but it's rain suits only |I :frown:..

Help PLEASE!

I need some ideas for saturday night.

If I wanted to attach a poster board to my back, how would I do so?

Back
Top Bottom