Official 2012 Halloween costumes thread vol. what's everyone wearing for their parties?

if i could find a dirty dog suit id do it...lol

wilfred-avoidance-img.jpg

http://shop.fxnetworks.com/official...0887&v=fx_gift-guide_costumes-by-show_wilfred

Most people would not know this unless they watched the news in the past months or visited a forum like NT.
:lol: :pimp:

I want to either be

the baseball furies
6a00d8341e210c53ef0105361131c0970b-800wi.jpg

or the dutch masters .. really wanna do this :lol:

DutchMasters1024Wallpaper.jpg

I'm being a young deion sanders...jheri curl gold chains and all..I just don't know what to wear...can yall help me out

I'm being a young deion sanders...jheri curl gold chains and all..I just don't know what to wear...can yall help me out

i think it shouldn't be hard, google is your best bet

you can always go a lot of gold chains, gold frame glasses, old school celly, and a track suit

edit: pics ^^

Last edited:
Gonna be Blake from Workaholics. Just need to part my hair and get a work shirt like that. :pimp:

Gonna be Blake from Workaholics. Just need to part my hair and get a work shirt like that. :pimp:

im going to do something like this ..
short sleeve shirt.. tie.. khakis.. chucks..
but im going to have the "hi my name is" sticker and write "underemployed"..

that's how i really feel my life is .. :smh:

I broke down and started getting everything to be the OG White Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger over a month ago. I didn't want a suit from Party City. A bunch of this stuff is getting hand made...should arrive around next week. Shall be epic but I'll probably be White Ranger for the rest of my life. This thing costs.

anyone know where i can get cheap jean overalls? me and my dude wanna be mario and luigi :nerd:

uhhh...

Anyway, im planning on being The Decision Lebron

Anybody know where/how I can get/make a beard like his? I dont have the genes for it :frown:

Pubic hairs and washable glue will do the job famb.

I kinda wanna go as a cartoon character but don't know any that are fat.

Back
Top Bottom