Official 2012 Halloween costumes thread vol. what's everyone wearing for their parties?

I'm bout to be bane from dark knight rises... Just gotta find the mask for cheap, rock a black sweater with a vest over it, some blk pants, and 3 weeks of hardbody supplement use and lifting to bulk up for one night lol
Bane will get played out..theres gonna be a million Banes

I'm bout to be bane from dark knight rises... Just gotta find the mask for cheap, rock a black sweater with a vest over it, some blk pants, and 3 weeks of hardbody supplement use and lifting to bulk up for one night lol

Brah whatever event you go to there are going to be like 15-20 Banes there. And all it takes is one swole dude who put waaay to much time and effort into his costume to make the rest of you guys look like amateur hour. I suggest reconsidering

Every single dude who has every done a bench press is considering going as Bane. :smh:

i copped a camo long sleeve shirt that has us army patches and also a short sleeve one, i saw a pretty thick gold rope chain at walmart for 55 bucks and i have a pretty thick gold plated cuban already but dont know exactly where to go with it, any ideas would be appreciated, i was thinking like a young flashy dictator or a warlord but my girl didnt get it... 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

I'm gonna get one of these, take out the stuffing and be Ted. It's only 4'5'' and I'm 5'6'' so I'll have to figure that part out.

Thinking of going as a smurf or grumpy or maybe even as Turtle polo, NY hat :smh: and some heat :rolleyes maybe roll around with an Avion bottle and of course :smokin

If I could find a decent Bart Simpson mask I'd get a yellow skin suit, red shirt and blue shorts. But the only mask i keep finding is this one and it looks terrible to me

Dough boy... Thought about bane but I see this as an od character for this yrs halloween

I'm gonna get one of these, take out the stuffing and be Ted. It's only 4'5'' and I'm 5'6'' so I'll have to figure that part out.
bruh.. the local halloween stores have the official Ted costume.. jus cop the whole thing for like 60$ and ur good to go!

My boy wants to go as Tyson and he wants me to go as Holyfield with a chunk of my ear missing. I told him to have his girl wear a dress with some rips on it and to put makeup that would make her look like she was beaten up and go as Robin Givens.

Might do that.

Wanted to dress as Big Bird holding a F*** Mitt Romney sign but thinking of reconsidering as there might be a bunch of Big Birds running around.

Liu Kang

My hairs the perfect length.

Ripped up red t for the headband.

Red tank top.

Toms for the shaolin shoes.

Can't find some pants though.

Back
Top Bottom