Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

699349861.gif

yall boxing elitist that couldn't do 12 rounds with a fruit fly can have your thread back 
laugh.gif
if you visited this thread more often we commonly exchange gym/sparring/equipment 

information i would probably say close to half of the regulars spar on a regular basis

or atleast frequent a boxing gym

:lol: son got ROCKED and went straight to bed. Idk for some reason I think jmm might have juiced. But Manny needs to rematch that. Or maybe theyre so smart ....that they planned him losing so mayweather sees hes done and takes that fight with him......

how does this affect p4p rankings?

i got

1 andre ward

2.floyd

3 maravilla.

4marquez

5. nonito

6 wladimir klitschko

7 manny

JMM should fight Bradley.

he would Curb stomp Bradley the same way he did with PillowFist Juan Diaz.

same exact fighting styles taylor made for JMM to counter and Punish

Floyd vs JMM 2 would be SLIGHTWORK for Floyd and a big pay day. cinco de mayo I'd allow it!

Floyd vs JMM 2 would be SLIGHTWORK for Floyd and a big pay day. cinco de mayo I'd allow it!

nobody likes Bradley i don't see anyone interested in that fight.

PBF vs JMM would draw interest based on JMM knocking out Pacquiao but PBF beats JMM easily its cake for him.

nobody likes Bradley i don't see anyone interested in that fight.

PBF vs JMM would draw interest based on JMM knocking out Pacquiao but PBF beats JMM easily its cake for him.

Angel is going to come up with some syringes for Money.

JMM has landed those same type punches on Manny in all 3 previous fights.
and None had nowhere near the effect those Right hands had today.
every Left hook JMM threw actually spun Manny half way around.
You just can not allow highly skilled Boxers to juice
Boxing has to invoke year round random Blood and urine testing.
this is a bigger joke than cycling. at least those guys livelihoods arent at stake.
Lets hope someone doesnt get Apollo Creed'd in the ring
Maybe JMM just evened the playing field :nerd: but the **** needs to stop

have to take into account manny has changed his lifestyle around too. he kind of reset his body and way of living. way too much positivity and jesus crap does not make you immune to perfect shots. his new mindset might have made him more comfortable to step in more, forgetting about his chin. there are a million ways to look at it.
im not agreeing to your juicing allegations. im just saying.

"You are over your limit for rating content">:

Between looking at Kinkees reaction, and seeing them check for a pulse I seriously thought Pac was dead. His career certainty is tho. I cant think of a fight I would want to see him in.

C'mon Ray, that's not it, he's had a lot of distractions in the past.
It's actually Jinkee's fault.
Once she put him on the straight and narrow, it's been downhill.

You want a Filipino man...to stop drinking, gambling, staying up late, and have extramarital activities without it affecting his work? He's a politician without being able to do all the cool s_ politicians can do.

I knew it was all downhill during the Bradley 24/7 when I saw him preaching and studying the bible.

Vice is Manny's fuel.

thats exactly what jimmy kimmel said in his show

Back
Top Bottom